Now I just need to know what to expect. I'm planning on installing them myself. I feel like it should be self explanatory and I'm pretty decent at soldering. However, they will be going in an Epiphone Goldtop going to a Jet City 2112C. What kind of tonal differences should I expect?
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
Quote by AsOneIStand
Now I just need to know what to expect. I'm planning on installing them myself. I feel like it should be self explanatory and I'm pretty decent at soldering. However, they will be going in an Epiphone Goldtop going to a Jet City 2112C. What kind of tonal differences should I expect?

they come in a box. take them out. follow the wire diagram. get a soldering iron, get some flux and solder and have at it. take your time. i don't know what you mean what to expect.

if its your first pickup swap just be patient. and save the drinking until its done.

than play. then drink some beer.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Well, it'll be very sharp and aggressive but with a lot of mids. These pickups are also favoured in jazz for some reason so if you are looking for some good 20 sec clean intros before some awesome black metal kvlt madness you'll be impressed. Also remember, guitar effects a lot of the tone so don't cross out a pickup due to bad manufacture. Hope you like them.