Song 2
2 13%
Song 3
2 13%
Song 4
8 53%
Voters: 15.
Hello

I'll take this opportunity to say something completely irrelevant but I have nothing else to write here today so... U.S., why tackle in football/soccer? I don't mean the usual sliding "tackle", I mean the full body one.

I rest my non-existent case

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "T. W. P. Z./R. B." (Faux)

2 - "What Does The Daddy Bison Say To His Son When He Goes To Work? Bison" (Skinny91)

3 - "Well You've Made It So Far (demo)" (whywefight)

4 - "Come To Me" (SirZep)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from SirZep, the song "Reflection", with 7 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Friday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Genuine happiness. And maybe shrooms.

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1647354

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The voting is over! This week's winner is SirZep with the song "Come To Me", with 8 votes!
(He'll be a mod in our group, until the next voting)

In second place, and the runner-up, we have Faux with "T. W. P. Z./R. B.", with 3 votes!

Thank you all for voting (and participating)!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jun 26, 2014,
Voted for SirZep, nice track
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
T. W. P. Z./R. B. - It's raw and actually kinda catchy. It's not really my cup of tea but I liked some parts for example how the melody changes from 1:55 and the way that 'rough' sounds at 2:02 - smooth. Usually in a song there's (at least) a moment that catches my attention. Also it seems like from 1:55 the chorus seems to get more and more intense/violent (I don't know if that was your intention or I'm just hearing things that aren't actually there)

Well You've Made It So Far (demo) - Considering it's a demo and assuming that you'll continue working on this song I think it might turn out great. I liked some pieces in there and it seems like there's enough room for a melody of some sort so it's pretty promising.

What Does The Daddy Bison Say To His Son When He Goes To Work? Bison - Don't really know what to say. The sounds blend really well together. It's a nice tune.

I ended up voting for Faux's song. Honestly, it didn't seem like much when I first listened to it but after a while that chorus got stuck in my head. Really catchy.
Nice track from SirZep.

Hopefully I'll find some time to record a song this week. Haven't had any new ideas though
Faux: Those lyrics Very catchy too. The raw sound goes with your usual style.

Skinny: Interesting sounding. Even though the chord progression stays the same throughout, the layers you keep adding keep it fresh.

whywefight: Interesting idea, could use some development into a full song, which I'm pretty sure is what you said you'd do. Has potential.

SirZep: Nice one. I really liked the overall sound. I think the chorus is really the strong point of the song. It's got an interesting dynamic which contrasts with the verse and it doesn't sound like a usual straightforward chorus.

I'm voting for Skinny btw.
I voted for zeph, but please, for the love of god, tune your guitars next time
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I know I have this problem, I forget to check if my guitar is in tune but I usually can notice if it sounds really bad.

Does it sound off throughout the whole song or just a certain part?
The lead guitar is the one that stands out, I think. The one in the solo and some other bits here and there.
Last edited by sickman411 at Jun 24, 2014,
Really great song by SirZep!

I think Zep wins by default for having the most complete song, but it was still very enjoyable.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yeah I almost didn't submit mine this week because it really barely qualifies, but I'm still partial to that last riff so.....

Voted for Faux btw
Quote by SirZep
I know I have this problem, I forget to check if my guitar is in tune but I usually can notice if it sounds really bad.

Does it sound off throughout the whole song or just a certain part?

It does sound a bit off in the verses but it doesn't really bother me there, it gives it a nice edge actually. The solo bit did bother me though, I guess because the other instruments were in tune and only the lead guitar wasn't.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore