Hey guys.
A few years ago I inherited a PRS ce24 when 2 of my Gibson Sg's were stolen, long story.
As much as I love it and said I would never sell it, the time has come for me to let this go.
Its in near perfect condition, with only one tiny mark on the back.

Its a 1998 PRS.
Comes with hardcase and original tremolo arm.
100% working condition.
I dont have a clue what it is worth, was hoping someone on here could help me out????

Thank you!
I would definitely be interested in buying it to be honest. I would check out completed ebay listings though to get a decent guideline. Usually they go for $900 to $1200 iirc.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
In near-mint condition, I would guess $1200-1300.

(I wish I could afford it now, but I can't until september )
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
In near-mint condition, I would guess $1200-1300.

(I wish I could afford it now, but I can't until september )

I should of mentioned im in the uk guys, shipping would be killer to you guys.
Ill probably still have it in september, come over for a holiday and pick it up oneblackened
Just seen it on the Bay.If it's still there in a couple of days when my new bank card comes then i'll give you the asking price and pay for shipping.Looks nice.D'know why i'm not receiving msgs.
No worries eyeballpaul. Its got a few watchers on it now. Didn't realise I'd put it on 30 day auction, I've changed that to 10 days but can always relist it. Only put it on to see if theres any interest but for the right price ill let it go. Had a offer for £400 this morning, quickly declined that one, jokers!

Does me being a new member have anything to do with the messages not sending?
Quote by Gizzyibiza
No worries eyeballpaul. Its got a few watchers on it now. Didn't realise I'd put it on 30 day auction, I've changed that to 10 days but can always relist it. Only put it on to see if theres any interest but for the right price ill let it go. Had a offer for £400 this morning, quickly declined that one, jokers!

Does me being a new member have anything to do with the messages not sending?

No it had to do with me checking the wrong msg boxIt was'nt showing that i had a PM,I had to go right into my profile.£400 is way too low!lol.I would'nt even offer that.I think your price is pretty spot on tbf.
Haha least thats sorted. I only signed up yesterday so still learning how to message people and all that!
Couldn't believe someone even tried for £400.