Hi, I found this guitar on bazaar, but owner don't know information about.... I want try it, but I don't want go now 200 km away...

Any idea what is this guitar??

Thanx
First thought was a Fret King Espirit, but it seems that they have 6 in line headstocks and not 3 a side.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
^ yeah the body shape is almost exactly like a fretking but the headstock is different.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
maybe custom ? besides the wings on the headstock and headstock design scream Dean , maybe someone took a neck off a dean and put it on a fret king
Looks like the headstock says something like "Pacer Imperial". But when I googled "Pacer Imperial" I only found 80s Kramer guitars.

And it's not a Thunderbird. Thunderbird is a bass.

It's more like a mix of reversed and non-reversed Firebird.

The logo does look a bit like Dean but it doesn't say Dean in it like Dean logo does. It also has a bit different kind of wings in it. Though I'm not saying it's not Dean. They may have used a bit different kind of logo for the guitar, I don't know. But I would guess it's not Dean.

Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Jun 23, 2014,
Pacer guitars is a Chinese knockoff brand. Their web site is gone and the only things that show up on the Chinese trading sites are some crazy inlaid guitars, so Pacer may be defunct.

My guess is that this is someone’s custom project made from a Chinese body/neck and premium replacement parts. That would explain the mismatched parts and the plugged holes from a different stopbar.

I’d stay away from this one because of the serial number sticker on the back of the headstock. Nobody slapping stickers on the back of the headstock is taking the time to make nice guitars.
Really looks like a Fret-King body, but the neck, etc. is clearly not- probably a project someone slapped together.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!