Looking for a semi versatile amp that has "ok" cleans but most importantly great distortion. I would like it to be able to go from sabbath - pantera - emmure.

Current guitar would be a schecter blackjack with blackout active pups.

Live in cleveland oh

Don't have a firm budget. But would prefer to keep it around the 700usd range.

New or used(don't really care)

Mostly for home use.
6505+
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
There's a 6505 plus head on Cleveland craigslist for $400. Its been there for a bit so you could probably talk him down. There's also a couple Laneys you may wanna check out. And, there's a Randall RM 100 head with a few modules you may be able to score for the upper end of your budget.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
There's a 6505 plus head on Cleveland craigslist for $400. Its been there for a bit so you could probably talk him down. There's also a couple Laneys you may wanna check out. And, there's a Randall RM 100 head with a few modules you may be able to score for the upper end of your budget.

or something is wrong with it and thats why nobody is buying. i am all CL al the time, but sometimes things are on there forever for a reason. it doesn't necessarily turn me off to it, but think about that first and talk to the guy.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/