Skipped the first four tracks because I already know and love em and Im not allowed any more skips rofl. I expect the next track to be neurosis or CoL? lol otherwise great shit. I always come back to listening to these guys whenever I'm in the mood
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
It's been such a long time since I listened to this sort of stuff in any particular depth!.. Ahem.. - second and third tracks are on albums I used to spin almost every day though. Great stuff. The other songs that I've heard so far are complementary to each other, forming a great sequence and making me want to play it again as soon as it ended. Genuine ambience and escapism. I don't know if I'll return to listening to these bands full time, - simply for personal taste and the atmosphere they convey only resonates with me so far, - but what's on offer here has been a great experience. Nice work man

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Kinda neat mix. Like Emenius, it's been a long time since I've heard most of these bands. Truth be told I haven't heard a few of them ever, or at least not that I remember. Man, that Jesu vocalist sounds like Mark Hoppus from Blink 182. I actually thought it was a cool thing Blink 182 were doing at first, but then I recognized it as Jesu.

Not much to say. I enjoyed it. Not what I'm in the mood for, but you and Neil both pushed the soundscapes on me today so I'm here now. Probably going to listen to more today. I gotta say, The Angelic Process were my favourite of this one, but that's a given. Stellar band.

Ceremony were great and I was thinking this list was headed more of a shoegaze route, and voila, you nailed it with perfect timing.
Thanks for listening guys. My goal was for the sound of the mix to sort of gradually evolve (or devolve) into a shoegaze sound, so I'm glad that I at least accomplished that. The Angelic Process is definitely the highlight of the mix. It was meant to be the climax and turning point.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?