I don't really know if there's anyone Swedish in these forums, I've been away from ultimate guitar for a long time. But if you are Swedish, I really want to know about how your nations internet is both in cities and the countryside. I'm emigrating to Sweden soon, and as I'm just about to rent a place, I'd like to know where to go for great internet. Great for me is anything 2+ mb for download and 0.5+ mb for upload. Now, I do need a low ping, jitter and packet loss so please bear that in mind! I really love rural Sweden, but if the internet is poor, I won't move there.

TL;DR: Where in Sweden is the internet good?
]
Quote by KingChris90
Sweden dosent have good internet, but Norway has.

Norway#1

Wonder who lives in Norway? Plus, I've made the effort to learn Swedish, **** learning Norwegian too
]
Quote by falcon1439
Wonder who lives in Norway? Plus, I've made the effort to learn Swedish, **** learning Norwegian too

Here is a Norwegian word i can teach you. '' Hæstkukk'' it means hello.

doesn't sweden have great internet for everyone as a basic right in their constitution?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
doesn't sweden have great internet for everyone as a basic right in their constitution?

No, its everyman shall have their right to shop at Ikea. No matter what skin color or gender.
Quote by KingChris90
Here is a Norwegian word i can teach you. '' Hæstkukk'' it means hello.

Hæstkukk.mpeg ?

Isn't that a user here?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Bullshit KingChris90, it means good morning
]
Last edited by falcon1439 at Jun 24, 2014,
Does anyone here actually have any experience with Sweden's internet? Both mobile network (4g and stuff) and home network (e.g. broadband)
]
You can get around 30+/2Mbit from Telia in most rural areas in Sweden. In cities, 100/10 is usually available.
What part of Sweden are you moving to? It's a huge country and the internet connections vary.
If you move to a large city you obviously won't have a problem.
Different providers have better services in different areas.
You need to know where you're going before you can choose your network.
I'm Swedish and have 30 Mbit fiber-cable internet connection that and the girls!
What is the Swedish Chef really saying?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by eGraham
what the actual **** is this supposed to be

I think that's a Swedish juggalo.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Don't know the details but 2/.5 is just unheard of. I say pick the area you want first and try to look into it afterwards.

There should be places online more specified to Sweden where people can help you. I don't know, at least /r/Sweden comes to mind.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
How much would it cost for you to stop sending us hockey players?

That landeskog kid can stay though
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
That landeskog kid can stay though

he wanted to come to Ontario to learn how to play hockey like a professional heh.
Quote by KingChris90
No, its everyman shall have their right to shop at Ikea. No matter what skin color or gender.

I think you mean Switzerland
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Hey guys, my job is at home so I'm looking to live rurally. I just need fast internet for my job. I want to live in Dalarna. Good internet there?
]
Quote by CL/\SH
I think you mean Switzerland

bullshit, the swiss are a bunch of racist fondueheads
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Zerath
I'm Swedish and have 30 Mbit fiber-cable internet connection that and the girls!

Where in Sweden do you live? And yeah, the girls are so much better than England!
]
Quote by falcon1439
Where in Sweden do you live? And yeah, the girls are so much better than England!

But Norwegian girls are much better than swedish girls.

Norway wins again, Sweden loses.
Quote by falcon1439
Hey guys, my job is at home so I'm looking to live rurally. I just need fast internet for my job. I want to live in Dalarna. Good internet there?

Well yeah. You'll be hard-pressed to find bad internet anywhere. Though it does depend on how rural you want.

this aka the middle of ****ing nowhere will be trouble

this aka just almost the middle of ****ing nowhere likely won't be

edit: also parts of Dalarna are pretty bad for mobile network
Last edited by descara at Jun 25, 2014,
Quote by descara
Well yeah. You'll be hard-pressed to find bad internet anywhere. Though it does depend on how rural you want.

this aka the middle of ****ing nowhere will be trouble

this aka just almost the middle of ****ing nowhere likely won't be

edit: also parts of Dalarna are pretty bad for mobile network

Don't care about mobile network but thanks for the tip. Also, you are very lucky with internet speeds.

Here (Link ) you'be hard pressed to get above 5mb/s internet speed. Only in places such as London and major cities/towns can you even begin to hope to get fast internet (15mb/s+ download)
]
Great internet pretty much everywhere, you'll be fine.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"