Hey All,

I've searched the internet to try find something that can create what i would like in a simple pedal form ( I'm sure i could program a sample or something but i want the real deal ;P )

I have written a song that uses a combination of drop tune and what i know is loosely described as "warp speed" and currently have no easy way to perform this trick live ( i can try play the riff while going down on my whammy bar but a pedal would be easier.

Preferably if i could make something id love to have a wah style pedal that works with the octave/ drop tune effect so the further i press the pedal the lower it drops my tone but nothing I've heard of exists.

I've sliced the section of my demo that involves this effect and can be found in the below link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oozi595bw8wwg63/test.mp3

Anthony
Just sussed it out on youtube and it does look like it can do what i need, will have to suss it out in person i couldn't find any videos that did exactly what i needed.

Thanks man should have came here first.

Anthony
Preferably if i could make something id love to have a wah style pedal that works with the octave/ drop tune effect so the further i press the pedal the lower it drops my tone

You just described Digitech Whammy.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115