2 8%
commit suicide
0 0%
try to start an end of the world orgy
2 8%
bang ts's mum
7 27%
Voters: 26.
So here is the scenario, your at home watching tv and you see a breaking news brief. In the brief they show the closest major city and in the footage you see some one you know being mauled to death by zombies. The impending appocylpse is fast approaching, what do you do?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
There's not much you can do. I guess you could call it

a losing battle
superman is killing himself tonight
I was debating between that or alien invasion. Then I remembered aliens would beat us easier then a slow moving fly.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
I was debating between that or alien invasion. Then I remembered aliens would beat us easier then a slow moving fly.

I think rotting corpses under the sun wouldn't pose too much of a threat.
True, I can't believe I forgot get high in the poll though its implied under orgy tjough.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
I've got a retirement property 120km from the nearest town and 20km from the nearest neighbor. I'm heading there...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Go to the flee market. They have so much useless junk than can probably be used as weapons.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
Go to the flee market. They have so much useless junk than can probably be used as weapons.

Deliberate or amusing mistake?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Deliberate or amusing mistake?

I had a feeling I spelled it wrong, but deliberately didn't check it.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
I had a feeling I spelled it wrong, but deliberately didn't check it.

Funny either way...
Charles Darwin
I'd be like, dang, sucks about that guy I know.

And dang, sucks that I was wrong about zombies not being possible.

I'd probably go somewhere remote and wait for a month while they all fall apart.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'd probably just stay at home and play zombie video games
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I'm thinking of "zombieland" zombies as opposed to Walking Dead or World War Z, you have a shot at survival but its just not very good.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
1. Bang TS's mum.
2. Find a hatchet.
3. Use said hatchet to cut apart zombies until they kill me, or until human resistance groups start forming to destroy all zombies.
Quote by VillainousLatin
If it's this one I will just put a bullet in my head lol

I dunno, I've got a bit of a cold and not been feeling well for a few days. I reckon I'd be fine with them.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Well I live in a small-ish city, plenty of land around us. I would pack up my shit and move into the indian reservation.
Band TS's mum. It's like suicide, but by syphilis.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Well, I'll be far away from civilization in about two months, so hopefully the apocalypse waits for about four months. Then I can just go run and hide in the mountains and become the legendary sniper sasquatch.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.