dammn! what a versatile singer! that was great!

subscribed to his channel.

thanks for sharing, TS.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

didn't grindcore already do 10 second songs for a number of years ago already though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
that was mildly enjoyable
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Well that was way better than I thought it would be. Cool

Most were spot on
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
People still haven't seen this? Where have you guys been living? Circa 1950?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
People still haven't seen this? Where have you guys been living? Circa 1950?

The video's a month old, bud. Sorry we doesnt spend every waking minute on reddit like you do
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
The video's a month old, bud. Sorry we doesnt spend every waking minute on reddit like you do

Pretty sure the original popular video is at least 3+ months old.

Plus UG even made an article about this guy.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Pretty sure the original popular video is at least 3+ months old.

Plus UG even made an article about this guy.

which would require reading UG Articles
Quote by Night
Grindcore ten second songs are the best.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Quote by Tulkas

Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
When I first saw this video I was quite impressed with some of his artist choices, I didn't expect to hear Jamaroquai or Type O Negative, just various pop artists and dad rock
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
The Type O Negative in Dark Horse is pretty awesome to be honest
I want all metal to be like that
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
This makes me happy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jyrgen
Really good singer, not a very awesome vid though

This. Some were piss poor, like adding harmonies makes it "Queen," or singing higher with a distorted guitar makes it "Iron Maiden." I like the guy's voice nonetheless, I just see the people who gobble up mainstream music gobbling this up too since it slightly resembles bands they know just little enough about to think they're accurate reflections of style.
Quote by Skullivan
This. Some were piss poor, like adding harmonies makes it "Queen," or singing higher with a distorted guitar makes it "Iron Maiden." I like the guy's voice nonetheless, I just see the people who gobble up mainstream music gobbling this up too since it slightly resembles bands they know just little enough about to think they're accurate reflections of style.

What? So hed have to do every style picture perfect to impress you? Hes done 60 different artist in the span of a few months ranging from rap to funk to extreme metal and his tonality and execution is impressive for each. And what do you mean by mainstream he dabbles in classic rock but takes on the challenge of raping and growling and even singing different cultural music in their language. A few posts up a user here even states he hasnt heard of most of the artist and a guarentee you theres a few from each video that the viewer is unfamiliar with. I wouldnt classify type o and katakylsm as mainstream lol

Hipster status granted
Quote by Night
Quote by Skullivan

Yeah some definitely are worse than others but some are pretty impressive

kinda the same goes for this guy, but at about 1:30 he gets on point and the rest of the video is crazy good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6PxMRUgmbA
edit: ^ what the ****

Quote by Wiegenlied
here's another that he released earlier this week. his green day and judas priest are pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN9cIlICDt4

oh my god problem could totally be a van halen song
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jul 8, 2014,
Quote by whywefight
Yeah some definitely are worse than others but some are pretty impressive

kinda the same goes for this guy, but at about 1:30 he gets on point and the rest of the video is crazy good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6PxMRUgmbA

I remember seeing like a "100 impressions is x seconds" thing, and the dude was just shitting his pants by the 60s.
Yeah I posted his 1rst song here a while back when it came out. he's pretty good, although he sometimes lacks the range a bit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500