Saw Jeff Tweedy (Wilco) last night at the Ryman, and it was amazing.

Anyway, he had these boutique amps I've never seen before, the logo is backlit. Very cool little amps. Tone was great, naturally.

Any idea what brand these are? My curiosity is absolutely overwhelming at this point, I googled pretty hard and came up with nothing. Not a Schroeder or Three Monekys like he's been known to play.

(hard to tell because of his leg, but it's two of the same head/cab next to each other. Not some weird wide situation haha
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
morgan? don't quote me on that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
morgan? don't quote me on that.

Quoting you because you nailed it! Thanks dude
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yup, i see the M logo.

Btw, I'm jealous! I frickin' love Wilco. Jeff Tweedy is one of my heros. Anytime I'm in a situation where, for some reason, I'm nervous to sing, I always bust out the trusty ol' Wilco covers. Everyone likes Wilco, even if they don't know it yet.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Yea those are nice amps... not cheap tho! They worked with Salvage Costum too. I was stunned, it's amazing stuff.
Quote by Sid McCall
Quoting you because you nailed it! Thanks dude

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?