Spoiler: Read until the end, or you will start hating.

I love to hit you hard bitch. I don't care what people say about it. Your loud screaming will amuse me the most, and it makes me continue with my deed renewed with energy and inspiration.

You are hanging there, strapped up. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. My hands stroke your body softly. Your still silent and calm, maybe you try to deny the fact that you know what is coming. Like a set of spread out feathers my fingers run up your smooth elegant neck, touching it gently. I can't help but stopping myself for a moment, standing there just admiring your beauty.

But thats not what I'm here for enough time is wasted already. You know the drill. You've been locked up in my basement so long that you couldn't even separate this moment from others could you. My excitement is bubbling like some damn volcano on the verge of eruption.

Firmly I grab your neck and lean over to the left. I bring out an electric cable and stick the shiny connector up your hole, slowly. Let the games begin. Still grabbing your neck with on hand, I lean over, look at you with a sickened grin and turn on the device. Yeah, you scream yeah! Like anybody could year you! With my one hand still planted firmly around your neck, I let my other clenched hand treat your body rougly and intense. Louder, more, louder, my hand won't stop before I'm satisfied you should know!

I feel like Lucifier himself. Or perhaps god, because who is gonna stop me? Some people has got issues with this. Haha! Inspires me even more. Thinking about that, I could stay in the basement repeating my rituals over and over for a day if so. Sometimes I take a pause, and I just watch you hanging there in straps. Might take a coffee.

This is not my first neither. I had one locked up but without using electricity for a while. Kind of joyful too, but I really like my electric guitar that I was playing in my basement today more.
Last edited by Guitarxor at Jun 26, 2014,
Too obvious
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
haha dr dre's dead he's locked in my basement
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by eGraham
Too obvious

Hm. Perhaps more powerful in a forum about gardens or something.
I have to ask though, does the XOR in your username represent an exclusive OR gate?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I have to ask though, does the XOR in your username represent an exclusive OR gate?

Interesting point, but no I think it was because Guitarzor was already taken.

Engineer?
Nope.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

sounds like the start of a Cannibal Corpse song.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Guitarxor
Interesting point, but no I think it was because Guitarzor was already taken.

Engineer?

figures youd be a dorky engineer
Holy shit, it's M. Night Shyamalan!

I did not see that ending coming!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by archangels
Agreed. I saw it coming when I read the title of the thread.

I think I've spent too much time on the internet.

Apparently half of the thread just see's it coming, and the rest is hating to much already halfway to read it all. None of the effects I wanted, worst deal
Quote by Axelfox
I think he is into BDSM and leather and chains

all dorky engineers are
Quote by padgea7x
Holy shit, it's M. Night Shyamalan!

I did not see that ending coming!

First one, yes

What about Mr Shyamalan?
Quote by Axelfox
I think he is into BDSM and leather and chains

No, not at all. But fair enough a good guess.

I was going to write something clean about my love to my guitar with just a slight twist. And suddenly I felt like shocking people, and it seems like I succeed
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, it's a contender for gayest thread of the year.

Definitely
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
****ing hell at first I thought this was a multi of that creepy stalker with the cat gifs.

Good thing I opened the thread to realise it was just a bad guitar post.
called it before i came in

lame&notfunny
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
2/10 tried to hard. This thread is now a Gordon Ramsey.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.