Poll: eat da poopoo
Poll Options
View poll results: eat da poopoo
Diarrhoea
26 67%
Constipation
13 33%
Voters: 39.
I always thought constipation would be the more desirable of the two. At least you don't have to bare butt clench to the toilet right? But no. Sitting on the bog for AGES while this crap's not budging and you can't get up either because it's sort of gathered there and it wrecks if you move. Just have to sit there till it eventually shifts. So what say you, Pit? Shit falling out or staying in?
diarrhea for sure. I hate being constipated.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Having had both, I'd prefer being able to poop, even if I'm not in total control of when I need to.

Having a raw butthole is better than the possible internal, non-relievable pain from constipation
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't like to think about my feces secretion because I'm not an inbred.
¯\_()_/¯
Your feces can let you know a lot about your health.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

If you don't eat ****tons of meat and unhealthy shit you don't have to worry about it.
¯\_()_/¯
If you've got nothing else to do that day, there are certain kinds of diarrhoea that are basically good. It's like spring cleaning up in there and you can get through a good bit of reading too.
Quote by CaptainCanti
If you don't eat ****tons of meat and unhealthy shit you don't have to worry about it.

ha if only
i don't know why i feel so dry
Constipation.

I've had bad diarrhoea(and I mean "going to the toilet for number 2's 40+ times a day for over a week bad"). I'd rather have constipation.

Also, did you hear about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil.
I've thought about it too.

It wouldn't work. But I think enemas do that
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I've thought about it too.

It wouldn't work. But I think enemas do that

yah emacs will do that to you

(seriously though, a glycerin suppository, if you're determined to shove something up your ass)
i don't know why i feel so dry
Good thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Diarrhoea can be fatal, so i think that's worse

having said that, one of life's greatest feelings is that really explosive shit you take after eating a whole load of fruit/fibre, after not eating any for a while. an empty colon is a happy colon
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'm convinced that people who voted constipation might not have ever truly been constipated.

I had never experienced it until 2011. It's an awful thing. I drank prune juice, which fixed the problem, but caused me to shit all the next day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Constipation sucks because if it's really bad and goes on for a while your poo can dry out and compact itself inside your colon and then it won't be able to come out of your b-hole so it's just like a massive poo roadblocks.

If it gets really bbad laxatives and enemas won't even work and they have to cut you open to remove the block of shit.

In even worse cases of an impacted colon, the poo blocks can actually compress parts of the lining of your colon, and if that goes on for a really long time, you can get necrosis.
Welcome back, Jay
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

goddamnit gary

voted diarrhea btw, i hate being constipated
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 25, 2014,
Quote by Amuro Jay
Feels about as good as a pleasantly normal bowel movement to be back.

I can appreciate this
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Constipation sucks, but if you get food poisoning diarrhea then you better pray to whatever god you worship to stop the fecal flow of festering fright furloughed from your fat ass.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's way better to rid the waste in your body than to have it trapped in, this is a no brainer.
Quote by CaptainCanti
I don't like to think about my feces secretion because I'm not an inbred.

Excretion, not secretion.
cat
Constipation hurts way more. Diarrhea may be uncomfortable and give you stomach pain but constipation can end with your anus bleeding.
i don't think i've ever had constipation, so for the purposes of this poll i will pretend to be curious
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I've only had constipation once and I drank some prune juice that took care of it nicely.

Diarrhea I get if I'm eating like garbage.

I'll take constipated by far.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Amuro Jay
, and if that goes on for a really long time, you can get necrosis.

Hey now come on. He's not that bad
I love having shit just pour out of my anus like I turned on a faucet. Diarrhea for sure.
I may or may not have IBS (haven't been able to go see a doctor) cause I'm constantly battling with both on a daily basis, so I wouldn't say one is worse than the other since both are seriously painful.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Get some baby wipes at the ready and start pounding water, and you're time with diarrhea will be rather easy. Constipation, on the other hand, is much more uncomfortable.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Hey our beloved toki has reclaimed the reigns of modship. All hail wartooth!

Id go with diahrea. You can always take pepto or other crap to slow it down
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by ehbacon
I'm constipated more often than most people so I really don't mind it much.

probiotics dawg
banned