Poll: do you like your eyebrows?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you like your eyebrows?
yes
14 33%
middle option
17 40%
no
12 28%
Voters: 43.
do you like your eyebrows?

poll incoming.
i don't know why i feel so dry
they are thick but not gross thick

although i do have to pluck the centre every couple of weeks

so yea i guess i like them

i don't like a lot of stuff though
Quote by Weaponized
my eyebrows are really bushy should i trim them or would that be gay?

nah go for it
I like my eyebrows. My right left eyebrow has a random gray hair and I think it's a nice little quirk.

I do however suffer from the occasional few hairs in between my eyebrows and I have to shave them. It doesn't look like a unibrow but it just irritates me too much.
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Jun 25, 2014,
when i was a kid i took a puck to the head and now there is a small scar on my eyebrow where hair can't grow envy me
Quote by MinterMan22
when i was a kid i took a puck to the head and now there is a small scar on my eyebrow where hair can't grow envy me

so like rosa from brooklyn nine-nine
Quote by MinterMan22

I have a scar on one eyebrow where hair doesn't grow because of an incident in Vegas, and on the other because I too took a puck to the head. Envy me more, bitch
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by MinterMan22

i always think those little slices in the eyebrow look rad

my eyebrows suck and are a weird shape and are too dark and kinda shiny which i don't like
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i always think those little slices in the eyebrow look rad

That was a trend around here. You'd go to the barber and they'd shave a little slice so it looked like a scar.

I think mine might be too bushy and I'll probably get them trimmed or whatever someday.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I have thick eyebrows. I don't really like them but I'm starting to be ok with the way they are. I just trim them a little bit every now and then.
I used to dislike them because I had to fill them in every day but they've grown back alright so they look fine even if I don't do anything to them. only gotta maintain every couple of weeks because they are so obedient
cat
They're naturally okay I guess but I trim them to try to get a better shape but can never get them suitable

So no my eyebrows are dumb
let me tell you something about my eyebrows

i like them until my unibrow hairs grow back in

then they gotta go and that usually hurts or is a pain in the butt (actually the forehead but you know)
banned
I was born with 1.3x the amount of testosterone I should have for my size so my eyebrows are thick and powerful, like beaver dams keeping sweat away from my eyes.
Quote by macashmack
I was born with 1.3x the amount of testosterone I should have for my size so my eyebrows are thick and powerful, like beaver dams keeping sweat away from my eyes.

exactly 1.3x or did you just make that up?

i think you just made it up.
banned