Hey guys,
I'm dying for a dumble replica, but I can't figure out which one. There's the

Bludotone High Plains Drifter (which I can't figure out if that's an overdrive special or what)
Bludotone Bludo Drive (is that an overdrive special? Someone please explain to me)
Two Rock
-Gainmaster
-Jet
-Studio Pro
-Bi Onyx
-So on
Van Wheelden (let's pretend like I spelled that right; I know Bonamassa has one)
Fuchs Overdrive Supreme

So with all these options, I need one amp that can do all that beautiful dumble overdrive special stuff from Santana to Larry Carlton. Thanks guys! Also, if someone would explain what those amps are supposed to model, that would be great.
High Plains Drifter is a Steel String Singer clone. All clean tones, all the time. Think SRV. The Bludo Drive is an ODS. The Two Rocks are all their own tweaks on the Dumble sound. The Van Weelden is a clone of a specific one, IIRC, but I don't remember which one. The Fuchs is another amalgamation of a few Dumbles with Andy's own tweaks.

But seriously, how many what amp threads does this make?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
For versatility, the Fuchs is perfect. One of my favorite guitarists, Jake Cinninger of Umphrey's McGee uses one and they play (and he SHREDS) in every genre in one set, sometimes in one song!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite