So I've been playing for a while and I've gotten to the point where I can either play or I know how to play all the songs I'm familiar with and want to learn a new song, open to suggestions. Skill level (I've recently gotten into BFMV so I'll use two of their songs): Fever is like really easy, but getting Scream Aim Fire up to perfect tempo is quite a challenge, if that gives y'all a sense of range. Hoping to see some cool stuff!
freebird
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I think you need to be more descriptive of what music you like, if you expect a few people to actually give you a serous answer.

Anyways learn some Trivium.
i like a7x and bfmv for just general listening but if i sit down and listen to some good stuff i like demon hunter a lot and periphery but a lot of periphery's stuff is quite challenging. in other words i'm a metal fan. any specific trivium?
Quote by matthewy95
i like a7x and bfmv for just general listening but if i sit down and listen to some good stuff i like demon hunter a lot and periphery but a lot of periphery's stuff is quite challenging. in other words i'm a metal fan. any specific trivium?

A few easier songs:

Watch The World Burn
Strife
Like Light To Flies
The Deceived
Built To Fall

Their song difficulty differs from song to song, but they have a lot of fun riffs to play.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Jun 26, 2014,
[quote="matthewy95(I've recently gotten into BFMV so I'll use two of their songs)[/QUOTE"]

Quote by matthewy95

sounds like what you really need is better taste

this is kind of what you like except for not awful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n81JulZChNA
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank