would you rather live in a world without tomatoes or without potatoes?

Poll: without potatoes or without tomatoes
Poll Options
View poll results: without potatoes or without tomatoes
without tomatoes
93 56%
without potatoes
63 38%
both are suck fuk u
9 5%
Voters: 165.
Page 1 of 4
which is more important to you?

personally, potatoes > tomatoes but dont let my opinion influence yours okay? okay.
banned
potatoes rool tomatoes drool
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Where's the I love both option?
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by swishy
Where's the I love both option?

that is not an option.

Quote by Andrea55
I hate raw romatoes but love tomato sauces like spaghetti, lasagna, pizza sauce, ketchup, etc.

And I love potatoes.

What do?

you know what to do
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 26, 2014,
I hate raw romatoes but love tomato sauces like spaghetti, lasagna, pizza sauce, ketchup, etc.

And I love potatoes.

What do?
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
whoa there Andrea, slow down! you don't even know the guy!

I know him well enough

There's no stopping me.
STಠ_ಠ
Tomatoes are unique and flavorful. Potatoes are bland & have many substitutes. Obviously tomatoes win
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Tomatoes are unique and flavorful. Potatoes are bland & have many substitutes. Obviously tomatoes win

but sweet potato pie............

and french fries
tomatoes are nasty
but I don't like potatoes either
so I don't really care
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
but sweet potato pie............

and french fries

There are zillions of other delicious pies and I mainly eat French fries for the salt
cat
Do u really want 2 live in a world without me, UG?
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
anyone who prefers to live in a world without tomatoes can go fuck off to some other planet
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by guitarxo

Potatoes are a base. They're not flavorful themselves because they're the ultimate vehicle for other flavors. They sacrifice their own flavor so other flavors can live through them. Potatoes are like an off-roading, wild, starchy Jesus in a polygamous relationship with ketchup, butter, cheese, bacon, gravy, sour cream, and ranch dressing.
Yo can do so much with potatoes. As much as I love my tomatoes the answer is clear. Potatoes is the winner.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Love them both, but I eat potato products more often so
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'd go without potatoes. Because then I'd still have pizza.

I DIDNT THINK THIS THROUGH I WANT TOMATOES BACK!!!!!
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 26, 2014,
I eat tomatoes more often at the moment (my house mate is obsessed with pasta), but I would choose to live without them sooner than I'd live without potatoes.

And I wouldn't even miss potatoes for the fries or anything, for some reason I just love boiled potatoes. It's even better if you've got some left over from the day before and bake them in a pan with some butter. Jesus ****ing Christ, them potatoes!
Potatoes suck. Tomatoes are all juicy and fresh and jummy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Potatoes are shite. Fries are generally bland until you put uh.. tomato sauce on them. What else can you do with them? Boiled or mashed. Fantastic.
Quote by sam b
Potatoes are shite. Fries are generally bland until you put uh.. tomato sauce on them. What else can you do with them? Boiled or mashed. Fantastic.

You can put mayonnaise.
Tough question, I love them both. I eat things made from or with potatoes way more often than tomatoes, but then again, tomatoes are required for pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, salsa.

I can't choose!
Potatoes are great...

but no tomatoes = no salsa, no spaghetti/pizza sauce, no sliced/diced tomatoes, etc., which in turn equals a horrible life.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by TheChaz
Potatoes are a base. They're not flavorful themselves because they're the ultimate vehicle for other flavors. They sacrifice their own flavor so other flavors can live through them. Potatoes are like an off-roading, wild, starchy Jesus in a polygamous relationship with ketchup, butter, cheese, bacon, gravy, sour cream, and ranch dressing.

Same applies for rice/bread/noodles etc!
cat
It's RylanThePotato not DylanTheTomato >
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 4