Hi guys! This is a late NGD, because I bought this guitar four months ago, but I didn't have enough time to write about it until now. I was looking for a back-up for my ESP Eclipse, so at that moment i though that I would end up buying an EC-1000, but one day I decided to go to the store where I bought my first guitar, Malaga8, where they gave me advice and let me try all the guitars that i needed. I saw this guitar hanging on a wall and at that moment I thought that if it sounded as good as it looked, it had to be mine. I took this one and the EC 1000 into one of the isolated rooms that they have in case you want to try any instrument, and after 20 minutes of intensive playing, I decided that this Schecter Blackjack sls Solo-6 was the right one. Crisp and full sounding, low action, fun and easy to play, satin neck, comfortable tummy cut, ebony fingerboard, blackouts and locking tuners, were some of the awesome features that made me choose this guitar. And if you think of buying a guitar, take a look at Bienvenidos - Malaga8 instrumentos musicales , they are patient, kind and always willing to help you, the store is huge , there is a wide variety of brands and guitars to choose from and the best thing is that their prices beat the shit out of Thomann and other megastores prices. Let's stop speaking, to the pr0n!

Smurfy!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
wow very nice Like the colour
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Gorgeous top! You can't go wrong with a Schecter, some of the best Korean made guitars out there.

HNGD!
You got the blues! HNGD!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Blue very it is.

I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
Is that store in Malaga? I was actually there a few weeks ago. I thought about buying a guitar while I was over there, but it would have been a hassle to bring it home.
#8 It is actually in Madrid Zackk, you should take a look at their online store, im shure that they ship all over Europe, not so shure if they ship to the states. If you are a Gibson or fender lover, you'll be stunned by their store, so many limited editions and customs *-*
Nice!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
The finish is gorgeous, I love blue. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
sounds great
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sexy Hngd
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
AAAANNNNDDDDD now i want one

That looks great.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Awesome playing.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Indeed, the more i look it, the more i like it, it's almost mesmerizing!

As for the sound and the playing, I tried as hard as I could, I hope that the next video will be better.

Thanks for the comments guys, I had the opportunity to plug it into a 5150 with a 4x12 rectifier and my face almost melted, killer tone, it kicks you in the chest like an angry horse