So a few months ago (yeah, way longer than it shouldve taken) I started building my cab, and i just finished on Friday, and was finally able to get quality pictures of it.
This is the progression. We used 3/4" solid pine, and a Kreg Pocket Screws

Our first practice at cutting the baffle

Us realizing a much easier way to do it

Finished, Drilled, and Painted

The engraved tag we got (Only 10$ at a Pet store, best idea we had the whole build)

And the Finished Product

All in all, Im happy I did it. It ended up being much cheaper than buying one, especially considering its packing an Eminence Swamp Thang, not some crappy stock speaker. It was also cool to hang with my grandpa before he passes.
What do you guys think?
Last edited by teleobrien at Jun 26, 2014,
Nice job. How does it sound? It's also cool that you built it with your grandpa. That's a memory you'll cherish forever.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?