I have been playing for 14 years since I was 16. I have played my fair share of guitars. In my day I have owned a dime slime Washburn, jackson kelly, the ESP KH-2 and I now own a ESP M-II and as of today the LTD snakebyte with the hetset pickups.

Whoa, im almost speechless. First let me say that I consider myself a huge tone and guitar snob, I have always looked down on LTD, well the other day I compared the specs of the LTD and ESP versions and noticed they are IDENTICAL!

My gear is a peavey 6505+ plus head, marshall 4x12 cab and a mxr10 band eq. Before I bought this guitar i was strongly considering getting a axe fx2 and selling my peavey. Well this guitar is so good and has completely transformed my entire sound that I am now having 2nd thoughts.

Every single aspect of this guitar is pure perfection! Everything, im selling the ESP M-II on ebay, no need for it anymore.
@ippon^^^ why? @ OP: I tried telling you, Ltd make solid guitars! congratz
Gear

ESP/LTD Kirk Hammett 602
Gibson faded cherry V
Johnson (cheap ass) acoustic
Boss Gt-3 (old)
Peavey 6505+ 1x12
And another one learns that Korean guitars are some of the best on the market and a lot less expensive than Gibsons.
Quote by Ippon
What you need now is a new amp.

The 6505 is very solid actually, has a ton of bite to it. Im deciding between a Mark V or Axe Fx, I want the axe fx but i just dont understand the concept and it just seems too good to be true.

All I want is for my tone to sound identical to puppets and justice tone. I have watched youtube vids but im still skeptical.
Quote by jpnyc
And another one learns that Korean guitars are some of the best on the market and a lot less expensive than Gibsons.

Oh this thing destroys an explorer. I owned a explorer briefly and was not impressed, sounded very bland to me.

I am shocked how good this guitar sounds. Never once in my life have I ever had a guitar that single handily reshaped my entire tone and sound without any amp or can changes whatsoever.
Quote by kado.brown.18
@ippon^^^ why? @ OP: I tried telling you, Ltd make solid guitars! congratz

Its an inside joke. :p

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3