Page 1 of 2
We are a band from Northwest Indiana named Lucid Empathy.
We are playing our first show ever this Saturday in Portage indiana at Camelot Hall.
July 26th we are playing in Tinley Park Illinois at a battle of the bands, the winner gets to play at Warped Tour in Nashville.
One part of the contest is online voting, and I would appreciate it if some of you could vote for us. We would appreciate it and need the help.

If you would like to hear our music, it's available at soundcloud.com/lucid-empathy

The voting link is http://evolutionmusicinc.com/presents/emf2014/voting-for-evolution-music-festival-2014/
Thank you for the support!
just stopping in to say I didn't vote
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Lol it's all good bro I understand ur Canadian. We can't compete with Rush, 3 Days Grace, Alien Antfarm, and NickelBack.
So your ability to understand and share the feelings of others is expressed clearly and is easy to understand and/ or is bright and luminous?

Can you explain further?

awwww yeah it's a butterfly in a lightbulb floating above an amputated arm that has an eye growing out of it
what exactly are we voting for

if it's worst band ever you've got my vote

maybe try forming a new band when you're old enough to get into an r rated movie
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Have a load of this guy. Joining the forums to advertise his band.

It's the American way bro.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
It's the American way bro.

'murrica.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
'Eagle'

A serious question, is that photoshopped, or are eagles able to do that shit?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
A serious question, is that photoshopped, or are eagles able to do that shit?

No idea, I just took it from a google image search for "stupid eagle".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
Lol it's all good bro I understand ur Canadian. We can't compete with Rush, 3 Days Grace, Alien Antfarm, and NickelBack.

What the hell does that have to do with anything he said? If you're always that passive aggressive than no wonder nobody has heard of your band
Passive aggressive so metal! Nobody has heard us because we have only been around since march and our first show is this weekend. If u won't vote don't that's whatever. And I didn't know 21 was to young to have a band. But then again UG is filled with 35+ aged musicians who didn't make it so now they learn tabs from other bands an put the future generation on blast. Thanks for ur vote, pricks. Lol
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
Passive aggressive so metal! Nobody has heard us because we have only been around since march and our first show is this weekend. If u won't vote don't that's whatever. And I didn't know 21 was to young to have a band. But then again UG is filled with 35+ aged musicians who didn't make it so now they learn tabs from other bands an put the future generation on blast. Thanks for ur vote, pricks. Lol

Yea, I'm now going to click on the link and vote for whoever is ahead of you.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't Listen To What These Guys Say You Guys Can Do This If You Believe In Yourselves Don't Stop Believing Just Like Journey
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Maybe if you change your band name to Passive Aggressive you'll have a better shot than you do now
I voted against you because kiddies that do this type of shit shouldn't be playing anywhere that people are paying money for. You haven't even had your first gig. I should have voted for you so you can get bottles and shit thrown at you and hopefully awaken some braincells in that head of yours.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Granted Passive Aggresive is a cool name, chances are it's probably taken. Look guys, maybe the Canadian comments were a little rude lol. I'm not trying to be talking shit, were just trying everything we can to get some votes and sell some tickets. We really want to win this contest. We have a local following I can appreciate considering were even in the top 3 for this contest. And we're going to rock our show in July even more than we rock our show this weekend. We're not terrible. I think there's a reason the promoter put us as the 7th band to play on a bill of 16 with this being our first show. This isn't my first band, so just because were young cool it with the "you don't know shit" additude. If you could be kind enough and vote for us, this little nobody local band would appreciate it. We genuinely would. But if you're not going to, why do you take the effort to talk smack to me? I don't understand why everybody on here hates on everyone's band why can't you support other peoples shit and do your own thing at the same time?
Last edited by Lucid_Empathy at Jun 27, 2014,
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
I don't need to defend my bands name to you lol.

Everyone knows you just used words you didn't understand to make yourselves sound more photosynthesis.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Lucid; able to be expressed clearly.
Empathy; the ability to understand the feelings of others.

Makes sense to me, especially when it comes to creating music with emotion in it and hoping it translates to others.
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
Lucid; able to be expressed clearly.
Empathy; the ability to understand the feelings of others.

Makes sense to me, especially when it comes to creating music with emotion in it and hoping it translates to others.

The only people who can create music with emotion are like BB King. There's no emotion without guitarface.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
Bro, we have guitarface.

No, you have faux guitarface.

You can't possibly have feels the way BB King has feels.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
We know enough about the struggle for guitarface emotion.

If you did, you wouldn't have called your band Lucid Empathy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I think someone who holds so much on a bands name wouldn't understand what matters any ways.
Quote by Lucid_Empathy
I think someone who holds so much on a bands name wouldn't understand what matters any ways.

You think I'm doing this for any reason other than to get a rise out of you?
Quote by Diemon Dave
DeliriumBassist thank you even tho you didn't vote for us you atleast gave us a listen so I appreciate that. Hopefully you may like some of our future material.
This went from "support me me me me" to "why is everyone hating on me me me me?"
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Lmao everyone's grumpy on this site jeez. Make me feel like a **** for trying to get votes for a contest. Crazy.
Page 1 of 2