I just bought the digitech RP360. Got it brand new but did not come with an instruction manual. When i plug the device in it turns on automatically but i cant figure out how to turn it off. If someone could advise me on how to turn it on/off that would be great.

Also if anyones got a link to the instruction manual that would be super great,

Thanks.
RG's & Mesa's
ohh thats seriously F'd. No volume knob on the back either wtf. I got spoiled with my GNX4. Although this thing does sound great. Still, its like a bean counter designed this thing.
RG's & Mesa's
Last edited by e32lover at Jun 27, 2014,
No on off switch. My 500 doesnt have one either.

It DOES have a volume knob though. Check the menus? The master volume on mine also functions as a channel volume and an effect mix level knob depending on what menu I am in.

EDIT: This seems new. Just heard a demo on the tube. Sounds pretty good.
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Jun 27, 2014,
OK my verdict after 4 days of ownership is this thing is shit. It sounds slightly better than my gnx4 but still so bad.
RG's & Mesa's
Well it's not s**t. You already said it sounds great, what's the problem? Others can get it to sound good. You should consider getting separate pedals, because you're likely to have the same problem with other multifx.
Last edited by fly135 at Jun 29, 2014,
Quote by e32lover
OK my verdict after 4 days of ownership is this thing is shit. It sounds slightly better than my gnx4 but still so bad.

You need to tweak more.

I've had my RP for about 4 years now, and I'm still improving my tones.

What guitar are you running through it btw? I've noticed that my RP takes some guitars better than others. My H338 sounds better through it than any of the other guitars I have tried through it, including some reasonably high end ones like a friends Le Paul standard. Might be the way I set up my patches, might just be that some wood/pickup combinations don't gel very well with it.