Page 1 of 2
Is anyone else fed up of the same bands over and over again and hearing oh they suck and it's just like well at least they don't use auto tune and are in pitch without it. Also I'm new here so... be nice with your comments to this please :P

Liz
I fucking hate music
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i hate heavy metal all they do is just put there guitars at a high distortion and scream about killing priests. Its not real music.
Quote by 123penguinmania
Is anyone else fed up of the same bands over and over again and hearing oh they suck and it's just like well at least they don't use auto tune and are in pitch without it. Also I'm new here so... be nice with your comments to this please :P

Liz
Yes Liz, I totes agree XD
we should talk more about it on da phone after you hook me up wit dem digits.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by 123penguinmania

Liz

+1

I was totes born in the wrong generation bring back the days when we saw Led Sabbath on the radio get me?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I love rum. But modern music is certainly the devil in most forms
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
I love rum. But modern music is certainly the devil in most forms

time flies when having rum
Quote by SMH07
+1

I was totes born in the wrong generation bring back the days when we saw Led Sabbath on the radio get me?

Toni Loomi Is My Guitar Hero #1 Too And Some Day I Will Have A Real Gibson Les Paul And A Marshall Stack Rock On My Friend
Quote by Jyrgen
Toni Loomi Is My Guitar Hero #1 Too And Some Day I Will Have A Real Gibson Les Paul And A Marshall Stack Rock On My Friend
i read that as Looney Tunes. And then I pictured some sort of crazy Looney Tunes guitar. I need sleep.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by archangels
No. Music today is better than it ever has been.

Shame on all of you being sarcastic and fooling preteens into thinking otherwise. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Thinking of the children is what got a lot of olde time musicians into a lot of trouble.
Quote by archangels
No. Music today is better than it ever has been.

Shame on all of you being sarcastic and fooling preteens into thinking otherwise. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

All children are fooking clowns
Quote by soundgarden1986
You can't ask us to be nice after posting dumb shit like that

But you're probably like 15 so whatever

Do you suppose this is TS:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by 123penguinmania

Liz

I Am In The 5 % Of Teenagers Who Listen To REAL Music… Not That Over-Produced Pop Crap!!! Share This If You Are Also In This 5%!!! Fingers Up To The Haters!!!!

You Say Jonas Brothers - I Say Metallica
You Say Katy Perry - I Say Led Zeppelin
You Say One Direction - I Say Dave Mustaine

Stay Real And Rock On!!!!!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The constant misuse of the word 'random' in that post made me feel physically sick.

I can't put in to words how happy I am that lareglt isn't a thing anymore
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yes Liz, I totes agree XD
we should talk more about it on da phone after you hook me up wit dem digits.

This man is Joshua Garcia he has very smooth moves thumbs up for Joshua he is definitely going places
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
This man is Joshua Garcia he has very smooth moves thumbs up for Joshua he is definitely going places, places with bars on the doors and windows

Yep.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Yep.

bars are good for picking up them wiminz yeh
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I dont want to shatter your world bud but all music is pitch corrected. Whether its auto tuned or manually tuned in melodyne youre hearing a polished, airbrushed version of the artist.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Eastwinn
just listen to knapsack all day long

best post this is the best post
Music is overrated, except for Dubstep.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
Quote by Wiegenlied
I dont want to shatter your world bud but all music is pitch corrected. Whether its auto tuned or manually tuned in melodyne youre hearing a polished, airbrushed version of the artist.

This is definitely true most of the time, but not all of the time
modern music hate you too lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by the bartender
bars are good for picking up them wiminz yeh

Not as good as eating disorder wards. They're so light.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by 123penguinmania

Liz

You will fit in here so well.
Page 1 of 2