i'm buying a JS32T and they come with active pickups

changing them isn't currently an option so ... how long ( in hours ) will they last ?

Thank you
Battery life on active pickup batteries is usually given in thousands of hours; I think EMG claim something like 3000... basically ages. I think most people probably don't change their pickup batteries more than once or twice a year, I guess you could push it to two or three if you really play a lot.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The pickups only pull a tiny amount of current from the battery, so the battery lasts forever.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Remember to unplug the guitar cable when you are done, or the battery will go dead very quick. This is the same for FX pedals also. The cable inserted into the jack is the "on" switch
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i haven't changed my battery in 2-3 years...i play maybe 1-2 hours a day on average.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Also, always use a good alkaline battery so it won't leak corrosive junk all over the inside of your guitar when it gets old.