Probably a long shot but does anyone know much about the law when both parents have an residency order application with the courts?
No, no we don't.

I do know a bit about bird law though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This isn't the right place to ask such a question.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
This isn't the right place to ask such a question.

I am asking everywhere I can for any advise I can get due to a major family emergency trust me I don't want me or my family going through this but any help and advise is need
Quote by Wormholes
Lol comes to internet instead of talking to a lawyer or somethin lol

Never thought of that.

Lawyer is closed til Monday
You mean like "If there's grass on the field..."

Because that's not actually the law.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If one parent applied there would be a hearing and both parents would be there. If something like your situation had happened, I would think the lawyers would let the fact be known that both parents have applied and they would adjust accordingly.

I'm no expert and Scottish law is slightly different to English law.
Quote by Malchius
If one parent applied there would be a hearing and both parents would be there. If something like your situation had happened, I would think the lawyers would let the fact be known that both parents have applied and they would adjust accordingly.

I'm no expert and Scottish law is slightly different to English law.

So it would be a joint hearing to decide who gets custody for the time being until the proper custody hearing? The letter just says that due to an application for residency by ***** there will a court hearing on .......

This application was also does after the other parent had applied but social services told her so she put an application in and has be given a court date first
Wanna raise your kid? Get a lawyer pronto. We are just a bunch of happy minstrels here and don't know nuthin.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by snipelfritz
No, no we don't.

I do know a bit about bird law though.

Filibuster.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all