So guys, I can finally afford buying and paying monthly for a smart phone except the last one I owned was like 2 years ago (it was a shitty little touch screen phone) therefore I don't know whats a good quality phone nowadays.

I've done a lot of research and well I'm leaning more towards an android phone.

What I'm looking for in the phone is an easy interface to use and something that I can put music from my computer into so those 32GB models are up my alley. A good camera too!

Also size! I don't want anything bigger than the HTC One m8.

I'm not interested in video recording or gaming.

What do you guys recommend?

I can afford the iPhone 5S (32GB but I'm not excited about using iTunes) or the Galaxy S5 but also Verizon has an offer where you get a free Droid Maxx or LG G2 with their 2 year contract...
don't get an iphone
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got an iphone 4s on a cheapish contract. Phone companies want to get rid of them as they are now an outdated product but it does everything that I need as far as calls/texts/facebook/twitter are concerened. Few of my mates have got iphone 5's and its derivatives but they don't really seem that much better once you update the 4s.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Virgin Mobile. No contracts and only $40/mo with 1200 talk, unlimited text/net.

Samsung is the best of Droid. If customizing your phone is important, get one.

iphone is light years ahead in handling music. Want a multitrack DAW studio in your pocket? Get this.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I love my Windows phone (Nokia Lumia). You can get 32 or 64 GB of storage and both models have amazing cameras.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
I love my Windows phone (Nokia Lumia). You can get 32 or 64 GB of storage and both models have amazing cameras.

I can't vouch for Android/iPhone/etc. but don't subject yourself to a Windows Phone.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I cringe at these threads

it's a goddamn phone, who cares except neckbeards?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I cringe at these threads

it's a goddamn phone, who cares except neckbeards?

You care about the neckbeards.
Quote by metaldud536
What I'm looking for in the phone is an easy interface to use and something that I can put music from my computer into so those 32GB models are up my alley. A good camera too!..
easy interface? Get an iPhone. That's what they're about.