Hej!
I cant find the measurements for the "Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000"
So I wonder if someone can tell me if a "Original Tremolo Lockmeister" will fit in my Randy Rhoads?!
THX!
Just in case you didn't see my post in the quick questions thread:

Quote by Dave_Mc

It should do, but don't quote me on that.

Email Floyd Rose and ask them if an original floyd rose will retrofit. If they say yes (they should do), then compare the routing templates of the lockmeister on schaller's website to the OFR template on the floyd rose site. They should be the same (far as I'm aware the lockmeister is just a Schaller-branded OFR), but you might as well check before spending money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?