I was just wondering if theres any amps like fender or marshall amps that are better than the vox ac30c2 at the same price range, and why you think they're better
Define "better."

If you want to sound like an AC30 it's tough to beat the Vox offerings in that price range. If you're not sure if you want to sound like an AC30 and you just want a good amp, you need to figure out what you want first. If we could just tell you which amps were better than others without any further information we'd just post a list and nobody would have to ask any questions
should've been more clear about it... something that could get that trebly sound i guess i'll list the bands i like

Bands:
The strokes
Pixies
the cure
The Doors
The smiths
Arctic Monkeys
Sublime
Red hot chilli peppers
Wavves
Nirvana
Led Zeppelin
Bon Jovi
Aerosmith
Skid row
ACDC
Pink floyd (I know its gonna be impossibe but something that can get atleast somewhat tones like davids)
Bob Marley
Jimi Hendrix
U2
Carlos santana
the black keys.
tame impala
and stuff around the genre.
An AC30 sounds like a good choice, although I'd encourage you to go try out a bunch of amps if your only notion of what you want is "trebley." The AC30 will cover most of those bands quite well but so will plenty of other amps out there, and it's really hard to help you pick an amp if you're not sure yourself what you want or need.

Do you need to play loud? What kind of pedal setup do you have? What kind of gain do you need straight from the amp? Is weight a factor? How is the used market around you? What very specific sounds (from albums or youtube videos or playing in the store) appeal to you?

Those are good questions to ask yourself, otherwise you're just going in for "an" amp and it gets messy because it's a tough choice and it's hard to know how to get what you want if you can't define well what you want yet.
An AC30 is really frickin' loud. Hell, an AC15 is really frickin' loud. If you're talking new price for the AC30, you could probably score a used AC15( maybe with Blue speaker?) AND a used Egnater Renegade and cover a lot of ground.

Not that there's anything wrong with getting a new AC30, they're amazing amps. But if you're dropping that much money on an amp, it's best if you know what you're looking for. If you know what you're getting into and you've been gas-ing one for a while, I'd say definitely go for it if you have the means.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
i heard that the vox ac30 and ac15 have very different tones for some reason... and why the egnater renegade? i've never heard of them ill check em out, but any particular reason? do you prefer it over the ac30? and did you mean buy both the ac15 and the renegade?
I mentioned that combo specifically because the Vox will give you chimey, glassy, glorious cleans and the Renegade will do anything and everything else. Together, they'd do pretty much anything you wanted (maybe). It'd be the next best thing to having an RM.

...at possibly less than the cost of a new AC30. Just something to consider. An AC15 may even work better for you than an AC30.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Fender Deluxe Reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe, Mesa anything, Peavey Classic 30

All these amps will get you in the ballpark with great clean tones and some classic rock snarl when needed.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
If you don't play metal, an od pedal and an AC15 with a Celestion Blue speaker will make a beautiful noise. A Renegade has a really good tone for everything. The Vox is one of the best at what it does but its a much more specific flavor. Anyways, happy hunting!