Page 1 of 2
you know how it is. everyone always has something to complain about. what's yours?

i'll get the ball rolling. didn't get laid at my first year of uni. best year of my life... but didn't get laid.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jun 28, 2014,
All the booze is gone and tomorrow is my birthday. >:/
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
All the booze is gone and tomorrow is my birthday. >:/

Happy birthday now, for tomorrow, because I'll forget.
What the future holds for me

...and other deep stuff
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
How achieving happiness and success in every aspect of my life is nearly always a gruelling struggle
Quote by laid-to-waste

i'll get the ball rolling. didn't get laid at my first year of uni. best year of my life... but didn't get laid.

I don't mean to belittle your problems, but that doesn't seem all that bad or really impactful overall on your life.

I don't have anything to "complain" about, at the moment, but my stress comes from making sure I have a job to replace this one when it ends in the fall, so I can keep renting a house.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I don't mean to belittle your problems, but that doesn't seem all that bad or really impactful overall on your life.

I don't have anything to "complain" about, at the moment, but my stress comes from making sure I have a job to replace this one when it ends in the fall, so I can keep renting a house.

How could you be so crass about such a serious issue regarding this young man's general appearance and evident awkwardness around females?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I have things I want to do to start getting my life on track but there's too many things making that not an option.
How much of a failure I am for not getting an industrial placement.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Nothing at all to complain about really. I flew back home Thursday and get to spend the next week and a bit with my family so no complaints there.

The thing on my mind most recently has been how to win over a girl out east who already has a boyfriend
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Someone accused me of faking my leg injuries today because I'm not wearing a cast and I wasn't limping, just walking slow enough to annoy others. Shoulda kicked him, I don't even know 100% for sure what's wrong so why would I have a cast, and I took loads of painkillers today so I wouldn't need to limp so much
cat
Finished installing a new Cisco wireless network at work to implement a Vocera solution which went live yesterday.
what im going to major in college.

i have no idea, and my parents are forcing me to do what they want.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

that I still haven't found a job for the summer, and I feel like more of a failure for it each passing day, as my gf has two jobs and is really busy and is way too good to be with a loser like me

that and next school year is my second at uni, which is the hardest, and I'm kinda nervous because I really don't want to fail/drop out
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by k.lainad
what im going to major in college.

i have no idea, and my parents are forcing me to do what they want.

You need to grow some and let them know how you feel. As a parent of two girls, I always stressed that college was a good thing, but never suggested to them what they should major in. Perhaps you could enroll as some kind of Liberal Arts major, which you can change later on. I will say college is not for everybody.
I met this amazing chick. And got her boyfriend jealous of me causing her to cut contact with me.

Believe me, that's way worse than it sounds.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
gotta get a better job, but i'm too lazy to study for interviews
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
How many times I could have had sex if I had my own place to live and didn't live with my parents.
dicks dicks dicks
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by NormH3
You need to grow some and let them know how you feel. As a parent of two girls, I always stressed that college was a good thing, but never suggested to them what they should major in. Perhaps you could enroll as some kind of Liberal Arts major, which you can change later on. I will say college is not for everybody.

i have been telling them i am interested in business, specifically supply chain management, but they will not hear me out, no matter how well i explain to them that it is a better fit for me. They are stressing that I do engineering, simply because they want me to be rich. What bs right? Now, i am interested in petroleum engineering, because i like geology and archaeology, but i know i am not ready for the loads of hard math that i will have to face. I am much better at writing, speaking, and managing. Not only am i good at, i want to do it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by NormH3
Finished installing a new Cisco wireless network at work to implement a Vocera solution which went live yesterday.

good for you i have job too imagine that
Actually don't have anything to complain about. Physical therapy is going great and I just made a fast $2000.
Quote by k.lainad
i have been telling them i am interested in business, specifically supply chain management, but they will not hear me out, no matter how well i explain to them that it is a better fit for me. They are stressing that I do engineering, simply because they want me to be rich. What bs right? Now, i am interested in petroleum engineering, because i like geology and archaeology, but i know i am not ready for the loads of hard math that i will have to face. I am much better at writing, speaking, and managing. Not only am i good at, i want to do it.

I'm really sorry to hear that, bro.

You can try convincing them about how there's no point in being rich if you aren't happy. Catch that one line and ride it for all it's worth. They have to give in at some point.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
Quote by k.lainad

**** them do what you want. You don't owe your parents shit.
Quote by k.lainad

Explain to them that if you are bad at the maths, you will probably screw up the engineering degree and won't be rich anyway. Maths is a huge part in engineering - usually, in the UK, they will teach you all of the maths as separate modules which you will then use in the other modules. It could go downhill pretty quickly.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by k.lainad

What's actually stopping you from studying business? Are they not gonna pay for school? If they say that they're bluffing. And you don't have to declare a major at all yet either. You could wait until like junior year but take all the business prereqs all sneaky.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jun 28, 2014,
football
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by soundgarden1986
my ex's ass

its pretty nice

same situation
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Page 1 of 2