I'm bored and can't sleep, so just answer someone's would you rather above you

would you rather never need to sleep, but need to poop 3 times as often for 3 times as long, or never need to poop?

oh yeah, starting it off deep
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'm bored and can't sleep, so just answer someone's would you rather above you

would you rather never need to sleep, but need to poop 3 times as often for 3 times as long, or never need to poop?

oh yeah, starting it off deep

Seriously though, I'd prefer to poop 3 times as often.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
Quote by MinterMan22
if i could live a life where i never need to shit or piss i'd be so happy

This. I seriously dread taking a shit and I always have to piss which is irritating.

I also wish I could just sleep for just two hours or so (absolutely no sleep would make everything feel like one long day, and I just wish I could stay up late and get up early without feeling tired) but I would definitely sacrifice that to never have to shit again.
This thread didn't last long.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I love having waves of feces pour out of every orifice in my body, yes that includes all those on my head. Im sure you know which I would rather.

Would you rather live half as long and be twice as happy or live twice as long and be half as happy?
Quote by slipknot5678
This. I seriously dread taking a shit and I always have to piss which is irritating.

I also wish I could just sleep for just two hours or so (absolutely no sleep would make everything feel like one long day, and I just wish I could stay up late and get up early without feeling tired) but I would definitely sacrifice that to never have to shit again.

i get you :-/
Quote by slipknot5678

Kinda this but I more wish that I could just choose how quickly time passes or choose how many hours there are in a day.
I couldn't live without sleep. If I had to have thoughts 24/7 I'd go even more insane and kill myself.
would you rather suck dead person's dick or lick a dogs ass hole after it just took a shit?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 28, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad
would you rather eat a dead person's dick or lick a dogs testes after he just took a shit?

what the **** man
banned
Id rather wait until we get some better questions.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
would you rather bang a decent chick covered in hair, head to toe, or bang a 300 pound fat chick?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 28, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad
would you rather bang a busty sasquatch, or precious?

ftfy
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by k.lainad
would you rather bang a decent chick covered in hair, head to toe, or bang a 300 pound fat chick?

we are all covered in hair, reserve your judgments
Quote by macashmack
I love having waves of feces pour out of every orifice in my body, yes that includes all those on my head. Im sure you know which I would rather.

Would you rather live half as long and be twice as happy or live twice as long and be half as happy?

Half as long, twice as happy.

Would you rather have your newborn child babysat by Axelfox or Ian the fox?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

axel

would you rather live in an eternal meditative state of peace and happiness but complete isolation or a world where you have 3x as much social interaction but less peace and happiness
¯\_()_/¯
Last edited by CaptainCanti at Jun 28, 2014,
would you rather...
Live one 1,000-year life?
Or live ten 100-year lives?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
would you rather...
Live one 1,000-year life?
Or live ten 100-year lives?

ten 100 year lives in hopes that i would reincarnate as a beautiful butterfly
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
ten 100 year lives in hopes that i would reincarnate as a beautiful butterfly

They only live a day.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Chronic Fatigue

yeah i have that too

one time my mom was like "stop being a lazy ass" and i was like "**** you mom its a medical condition!!!!"
banned
Just gonna pop this in here...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Would you rather have sex with your mom in your girlfriend's body, or with your girlfriend in your mom's body? (boyfriend and dad if your of the opposite sexual orientation.)
Quote by ehbacon
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Would you rather have sex with your mom in your girlfriend's body, or with your girlfriend in your mom's body? (boyfriend and dad if your of the opposite sexual orientation.)

GF in Mom's body (God, I think I just threw up a little).

Would you rather suck your grandfathers dick or eat your grandmothers pussy?
That's disgusting. My grandmother's pussy.

Would you rather have a picnic in a meadow filled with wildflowers or go canoeing down a gently flowing stream?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That's disgusting. My grandmother's pussy.

Would you rather have a picnic in a meadow filled with wildflowers or go canoeing down a gently flowing stream?

Canoeing down the stream.

A few years ago, my then GF and some friends, took a rafting ride down the Truckee river, and had a picnic.
It was pretty cool.

Would you rather fly around the world, or drive across the country, both without ever getting out of the plane/car or sleeping?
Assume that both trips take the same amount of time.
Quote by CodeMonk
Canoeing down the stream.

A few years ago, my then GF and some friends, took a rafting ride down the Truckee river, and had a picnic.
It was pretty cool.

Would you rather fly around the world, or drive across the country, both without ever getting out of the plane/car or sleeping?

fly as long as im not the one flying. If im the passenger i can just walk around and get drunk.

if im driving, passenger or driver, i can't do shit either way. And ill get cramped up in the car.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by CodeMonk

drive obviously, planes are hella boring

would you rather herpa doodle doo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ErikLensherr

How about Ian Watkins?
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by Burgery
drive obviously, planes are hella boring

would you rather herpa doodle doo

doo

would you rather go to a brony or furry convention
Quote by LostLegion
doo

would you rather go to a brony or furry convention

Toughest question so far. I wouldn't get caught dead at either of them, but I can understand the appeal.
- Furries are weird deviants (mostly 13-18) who found a way to express that stuff without actually banging animals. That's great. I'm not into it, but whatever.
- I was once forced to sit through an episode of Friendship is Magic and I enjoyed it far more than I should have. That being said, I never put it on again.

Furry convention. I always have a blast at Comic-con, and that would be pretty much the same thing, just with animal-people spooge everywhere.
Israel is a terrorist state.