Felony convictions linked to sexual fetish "haunt me" says Saginaw politician

Jordan would remove the spark plug wires and sit in the car and masturbate while the motor was sparking and making noises
He told sheriff's deputies in a later interview that he went joyriding in the parking lot and masturbated in a city police cruiser and a city pickup, the report shows.

Haskins jumped a chain-link fence and opened a garage door at Scientific Brake, 314 W. Genesee. Then he drove a truck on the grounds, he told police. Again, police reports state he admitted to "listening to the engine idle and masturbating."

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/06/saginaw_republican_running_for.html
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 28, 2014,
^It's the same guy.

Sounds like he's got all the weird shit out of the way before starting his political career.
he hopes voters will see him not for what he once was, but for who he is and what he wants to do for his community.

lol nope not happening.
Quote by Malchius
^It's the same guy.

Sounds like he's got all the weird shit out of the way before starting his political career.

wuuut, ah i see. I need to read.
I've been reading JG Ballard recently and this sounds like something out of the Atrocity Exhibition or Crash.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I've been reading JG Ballard recently and this sounds like something out of the Atrocity Exhibition or Crash.

Elements of an Orgasm. (1) Her ungainly transit across the passenger seat through the nearside door; (2) the conjunction of aluminized gutter trim with the volumes of her thighs; (3) the crushing of her left breast by the door pillar, its self-extension as she swung her legs on to the sandy floor; (4) the overlay of her knees and the metal door flank; (5) the ellipsoid erasure of dust as her hip brushed the nearside fender; (6) the hard transept of the door mechanism within the absolute erosion of the landscape; (7) her movements distorted in the projecting carapace of the radiator assembly; (8) the conjunction of her thighs with the arch of the motor bridge, the contrast of smooth epithelium and corrugated concrete; (9) her weak ankles in the soft ash; (10) the pressure of her right hand on the chromium trim on the inboard headlamp; (11) the sweat forming a damp canopy in the cleavage of her blouse -- the entire landscape expired within this irrigated trench; (12) the jut and rake of her pubis as she moved into the driving seat; (13) the junction of her thighs and the steering assembly; (14) the movements of her fingers across the chromium-tipped instrument heads.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Well at least he is honest about being a complete god damn loser.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Malchius
^It's the same guy.

Same guy?

Remind me to never shave my head and gain weight.
Quote by AxeToFall
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone familiar with Saginaw, MI

u mean Sagnassy?
banned
Well that was neat, but from the thread title, I thought was going to be some sort of fetish that involved being haunted by a sex ghost. Once again, I've missed out on the slimey pleasures of a hole-tergeist.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Well, public masturbating sounds a lot like public mass debating, so it's kind of like preparation for politics, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, public masturbating sounds a lot like public mass debating, so it's kind of like preparation for politics, right?

Sigged
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day