Finally purchased a 7 string guitar for myself. I played this guy at guitarcenter and I really enjoyed how it felt and how it sounded. I wound up finding one on ebay for a more reasonable price so I bought it.

I put together a short video here of me testing it out through my engl powerball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEwcBPvwuaE&feature=youtu.be

I haven't played tons of guitars, or many 7 strings for that matter, so its hard for me to really describe/compare the guitar versus others; but the body is very lightweight and sleek/thin. I really like that about the guitar. And it doesn't seem to detract from the tone in any way. It stays pretty fat, although more on the brighter side.
The pickups are dimarzio PAF7 pickups. Definitely lower output than im used to compared to my emg 81/85 in my other guitars, but they sound good to my ears. Also has a 5 position switch, which I may review in another video. I dont really see a need to swap them, aside for aesthetics.
Lastly, the neck is really smooth, fast, and easy to play. This was like the third time ive played a 7 string and I pretty much picked it right up, which I attribute to the neck being highly playable.

I would recommend this guitar if you can find it for around 500 or less. Its regular price is 800 I think. Idk if there are better 7 strings than this one for that price, but I am very pleased with it an wouldnt consider trading it.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Sounds great, love the neck! HNGD!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?