I'm curious if anyone knows anything about Nachocasters. They run $4500 and are custom made, if anyone has one I'd love to hear a review as I am considering purchasing one. Right now I'm torn between purchasing a Fender Nocaster or one of the Nachocasters. Again if anyone has some good info please share. Much appreciated.

http://www.nachoguitars.com/guitars/
Quote by badfish_lewis
I'm curious if anyone knows anything about Nachocasters. They run $4500 and are custom made, if anyone has one I'd love to hear a review as I am considering purchasing one. Right now I'm torn between purchasing a Fender Nocaster or one of the Nachocasters. Again if anyone has some good info please share. Much appreciated.

I wouldn't be torn. $4500, seriously? I occasionally appreciate reliced guitars (rarely, but occasionally). I've paid well over $4500 for a guitar before. There are a lot of reliced telecasters out there. There are a lot of "custom" telecasters out there. What, exactly, makes this one worth the bucks?
$4,500.00 for an aged, knockoff Telecaster? Please! You could get a Fender Custom Shop reliced Telecaster for less than that!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I don't get it, are they authentic, vintage fender parts? If so, I agree they're overpriced, but thats a cool idea. They look pretty sweet too.

Repaint it, throw some new pups and tuners on one of those bad boys and you might have yourself a decent guitar.

(jk)
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by badfish_lewis

http://www.nachoguitars.com/guitars/

I don't know anything about them. Here's what I do know:

1) there are many high-end Teleclones out there that don't cost $4500.

2) if you live in the USA, you can find custom made Teleclones starting at $1500-2000. I know of at least one UK builder who specializes in Teleclones starting at £1000.

Does that mean a Nachocaster isn't worth $4500? No. But usually, when I'm looking at guitars in that price range, they're either actual vintage or they're original designs. Or at least, more than mere clones.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nacho nacho man
I don't wanna be a nacho man
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
In that price range, I'd be driving over to Silverlake and having Mr Trussart do me one of his SteelCasters in rust on cream...

Last edited by dspellman at Jun 30, 2014,
Unless you're Jeff Beck and have taken that guitar on 15 world tours and played on it for a quarter of a million hours, I'd feel a little silly owning something like that.
Quote by JustRooster
Hey, what do you call a MIM Tele that you don't own?

I know what SOME people call it, but I call it something I don't want.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I owe one. It is THE best telecaster. Absolutely worth every penny. And you can tell that from first second you grab that guitar.
If you still have the money - jump - you won't regret it.
Quote by JustRooster

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by JustRooster

How sad is it that I opened this thread to make a very similar joke?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'