Looking to pick up a good overdrive pedal to "marshallize" my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe stack. Saw this pedal also has the 808 screamer on it as well as the Angry Charlie overdrive which is a nice. Anyone have any opinions on this pedal? I really dig the "brown sound"
well as far as i'm aware the angry charlie is a crunchbox clone (more or less, anyway). the 808 screamer is a tubescreamer (as you know).

Just depends on what you want. there are several well-regarded marshall-style circuits around (catalinbread dirty little secret, crunchbox, plexitone, BSIAB, probably a few others I'm not thinking of), it just depends on which you prefer and which suits your amp better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You could get about the same thing by getting some tubescreamer variant and a Marshall style pedal. It wouldn't be in one enclosure, but the same general effect would be achieved. Check out the Cmatmods Brownie or the MI Effects Super Crunch Box.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
yeah pretty much. unless you absolutely need them to be in the one pedal (if you do, that's fair enough).

the brownie is a BSIAB I mentioned, fwiw. the super crunch box is a crunch box with a few more features (haven't tried it yet).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?