So I'm considering getting a wireless system. I play lots of metal such as Metallica and Slayer. I have a Charvel Desolation guitar and a Randall RX120RH half stack. (Don't know if that matters or not). If you guys know of any good ones that would come in handy thy are under 100 that would be great. I'm not looking for anything special yet cause I don't play shows very much. And yes I checked the internet and I've got so many mixed reviews and can't get solid results. Thanks.
(IF YOU THINK THIS IS POINTLESS DONT RESPOND!)
wireless, you get what you pay for. $100 isn't going to get anything decent IMO.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If we think its pointless don't respond? So you only want people to say its a good idea? Why not just buy it then, you need permission from us?
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
If we think its pointless don't respond? So you only want people to say its a good idea? Why not just buy it then, you need permission from us?

at that rate go buy something for $100 and write us all a review. about the signal, noise, distance it covers.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Sorry, I think I will rephrase. If you're not going to give any helpful advise to the question itself, then don't bother, cause I'm newer to these kind of things
So if anyone is not going to have any understanding and expect us all to be experts at it, then don't waste your time or mine. Thank you.
The Line 6 ones get good write ups but i think youd struggle to get one for under $100, even used.

Youd be better off waiting a while longer while you saved some money.

Buy nice or buy twice my friend
Quote by AOD3
So I'm considering getting a wireless system. I play lots of metal such as Metallica and Slayer. I have a Charvel Desolation guitar and a Randall RX120RH half stack. (Don't know if that matters or not). And yes I checked the internet and I've got so many mixed reviews and can't get solid results. Thanks.

Your amp and guitar don't matter. Nor does your choice of music.

Your budget is too low; and that's why you can't get solid results.
The Line 6 G30 is probably the best wireless *near* your budget, and it was on sale last month in the $199 range.
Quote by AOD3

Soooo...it looks like @ 7 billion people think this is pointless...

'cause they're not responding, see?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 1, 2014,
Grab the Line 6 G30. £150 w/e it is in $
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
Grab the Line 6 G30. £150 w/e it is in $

Yeah, the Line 6 G30 is the best you are gonna get for a low price.
Sure, you can find something cheaper, but those usually suck. Signal dropouts, limited distance, shit breaking, to much current draw (meaning eats batteries) etc.
You can generally cheap out on some things and do alright, but wireless is not one of them.

Under $100, you're gonna end up with something like this:

Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 1, 2014,
I bought line 6 g30,don't be put off by bad reviews,this unit is pretty good and easy to use,costs 200 bucks but well worth saving a bit more,sound was outstanding
Quote by austhrax
I bought line 6 g30,don't be put off by bad reviews,this unit is pretty good and easy to use,costs 200 bucks but well worth saving a bit more,sound was outstanding

cool, glad you found something that you like
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!