this is kind of odd, this isn't going to happen for a month or two. but i am thinking about it now so i figure that i can get some direction before hunting.

i am looking for options. i want it pure and don't need any features, head combo, doesn't matter.

i have seen a Hayseed once (AC30) clone and was in love, but since then (a few years ago) nobody has played them ( http://www.valvetechamps.com/the-amp ) the 30 watter AC30 clone.

i wouldn't mind an older vox, i just want something straight up and don't need an fx loop, i would like reverb (tube reverb with a tank).

i would love to hear feedback if anybody has or has played a hayseed.

here is the but.

BUT

i know it would be very different, butwould it be better to send my musicman to fuchs and have them mod it? i have always drooled over fuchs. but i don't know how much it costs for sure and shipping would very expensive.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
You know you need an RM, don't you?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
You know you need an RM, don't you?

they are really cool for sure, great concept, they sound great WITH a good module, but its not really what is what i am looking for. plus i have so many amps now, that i can probably find something similar on one of my amps i have.

i know there would be a ton of tones i can't get now (slo diezel bogner) but between the splawns, mesas, and the fryette, and another quite a few amps that i get what i am happy with. when i gig, i most always get complemented on my playing/tone (together or one of the other). it does good.

right now i am probably going to get into getting some pedals if i had extra money, but i think i am gassing for a AC15/AC30 for the cleans. i have a 1968 bassman, the musicman (hybrid), and the trace has nice cleans too, as well as the mkiv and fryette. i have the 18w and JTM45 and a MIG50 for non master volume amps.

right now the list starts with something voxy and next comes a mobius. and diamond compressor and probably a higher end delay.

its a little bit off, but if i plan its easier.

________

i should have mentioned used only unless there was hell of a deal new or on clearence, will likely buy from reverb.com or guitarsandeffects.com or similar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/