Page 1 of 2
hello dear people of UG

I have a problem that has been bothering me for some time now, not that its constant but its something that arises every time i get drunk pretty much.

so i don't like being touched, i don't mind handshakes and a peck on the cheek, since they are common greetings here, but i have been told that once as a child an old man tried to give me a peck on the cheek and i punched him in the nose.

but since then it was never really a problem since i never was a very popular person and even smelt quite bad at a time, which has a tendency to keep people at a safe distance...

i feel like a wave to disgust flow threw my body from the point where people touch me, well men to be more specific, but sometimes if the person is a close friend i will not have the heart to tell him to get his ****ing hand off of me.

How do i let this be known?
usually i tend to ease there hand off and tell them that i don't like being touched, but every time they stare at me, surprised at the idea that i am maybe a rape victim ( not the case by the way) and also this of course does not happen with women, and would not like them to believe that i don't want them to touch me .

i'm pretty sure i'm not alone ?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
come here and give me a hug
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
make sure you make it known how much it bothers you. im the same way and no friends touch me anymore. that flicking nipples shit for fun is juvenile af
I hate being touched by people I don't know or like, I dont put myself in situations where I'm likely to be touched

People I like however, I love hugging/touching/holding hands
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
it depends on the person for me. I don't mind if a hot chick hugs me or hold my hand or whatever.
But i hate when people touch my shoulder or put their arm around my shoulder when talking to me. It's just uncomfortable.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by soundgarden1986
make sure you make it known how much it bothers you. im the same way and no friends touch me anymore. that flicking nipples shit for fun is juvenile af

thanks man
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I'm not a fan of people touching me but I wouldn't say it causes disgust. Is there any reason why you hate it so much? I generally like having my personal space so I don't like when people get all close to me when they talk.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm not a fan of people touching me but I wouldn't say it causes disgust. Is there any reason why you hate it so much? I generally like having my personal space so I don't like when people get all close to me when they talk.

Anxiety

for me that is
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 30, 2014,
for me it depends entirely on who's doing the touching
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I dislike being touched by most people.
I don't feel disgusted by it or anything, I just don't like it. It feels awkward to me and just makes me feel uncomfortable.

If it's a girlfriend, they're basically the only person that it won't bother me when they touch me. I mean, they've likely seen me naked so it would be strange if them touching me was a problem.

So...I guess you could ***** yourself out and sleep with everybody you know. You might not be as bothered about people touching you if they've all seen you naked and rammed your poop hole.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Sounds like you're gonna hate having sex
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I hate people touching me. I've never even liked it when my girlfriends would give me a playful poke or push. Like keep your fking hands to yourself eh?
I used to not like being touched. Then sex happened.

My advice. Get a prostitute.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Tell them you're a germaphobic.
Additionally, follow snipelfritz advice.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I hate when random touch me. I don't really have a reason why, I just don't like it.
I'd tickle everyone itt if I could.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Well youre getting touchee by the wrong people

Come over here and ill show you how itsdone
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
how are you french and not like being touched
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Look out TS. I have a massive no-touching fetish that stems back to my days in toy stores. I want to touch you so hard right now.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Ssargentslayer
What are you anxious about?

Social anxiety, it sucks. Its a lot better than it was, but I'm still very shy, and strangers touching me is a great way to make me feel super uncomfortable and on edge
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Be sure never to venture too far south. You may end up leaving France and entering a land where strangers will touch you for no reason.
When I did wushu training some new guy rubbed my hamstring without my permission. He touched me in a homosexual fashion. I told him to get the fucck off of me and kept my distance. I went to the trainers, told them about it and he was kicked out.

I know people like to be chummy and such, but you gotta let people know you don't want a pat on the back or anything minor. Its disrespectful of your boundaries and no one has that right.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My problem is that I'm extremely uncomfortable when people touch my shoulders for some odd reason. That's it, just my shoulders. It's honestly the most uncomfortable feeling I've ever felt in my life.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
thanks for the serious advice guys, and its good to know i'm not alone, i feel like i will be able to let people know how i feel without feeling guilt now...

and all y'all weirdos who wanna touch me should just go back to touching yourselves
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by link no1
I dislike being touched by most people.
I don't feel disgusted by it or anything, I just don't like it. It feels awkward to me and just makes me feel uncomfortable.

This.
Grow a mustache and get a thick sweater. Then order a sex doll from the internet and pretend she is your girlfriend. Your small town will embrace you and eventually your sex doll/girlfriend will die and you will hook up with a shy chick that always had a thing for you.
I love being touched by people unless I don't like the person or they're trying to molest me. We can even smash each others holes if I really like the person. Human contact is nice.

pls tuch me
Page 1 of 2