if i was samson i'd have found that harlot's blade and cut my own hair short!

in which we
a) make fun of people with long hair
b) talk about how much better it is now that we cut our hair
c) talk snazz into getting a real haircut
c.1) he's literally the pirate from dodgeball

the shorter my hair is the more attention i've got from attractive girls (and men! ). i plotted it on a graph i just don't feel like scanning it. tell me your short hair superiority propaganda
i don't know why i feel so dry
I was hanging out w/this cute girl nd i told her i used to have long hair and she made a face nd i'm glad i have short hair now cuz my chances of getting laid with her went up
Check out my band Disturbed
I forgot what snazz looks like, send photo.

nvm he looks like Mufasa and should keep it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Jul 1, 2014,
It's weird getting a haircut

I found some people notice you more, and some people lose interest. by people I mean girls

If I could have long hair and short hair alternating every other day that would be awesome
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by StewieSwan
I was hanging out w/this cute girl nd i told her i used to have long hair and she made a face nd i'm glad i have short hair now cuz my chances of getting laid with her went up

this seems trivial to you and it should. any girl that thinks your chinese music blower collection is cool with probably look past your hair and right into your heart.
i have medium length hair & i have seen a butt before come @ me

long hair don't care

come at me

girls tell me they like my hair all the time

I wash it regularly and it has sick volume&curls
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jul 1, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
this seems trivial to you and it should. any girl that thinks your chinese music blower collection is cool with probably look past your hair and right into your heart.

she is a actual music lover and actually is good @ music (unlike people here) so my ancient flutes inspire her&melt her heart
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ErikLensherr

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by StewieSwan
she is a actual music lover and actually is good @ music (unlike people here) so my ancient flutes inspire her&melt her heart

that's legit really cool. i mean the flutes aren't but idc, it's just cool that someone likes you for even your most eccentric qualities. that's good shit.
my hair is real long

oh yeah, i dont even care
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
hey i watched dodgeball the other day cool

i couldn't possibly get more attention from gyal tho so don't worry about me

real talk i think most guys with long hair look a bit lame but i reckon that's more to do with them being sweaty rim people
on the other hand short hair almost always looks shite imo

basically i think everyone looks bad

Quote by ErikLensherr

this is the character i pick when people ask me
Last edited by captainsnazz at Jul 1, 2014,
I like my short hair. If people like their long hair that's cool though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have long hair and I've kissed in 2014
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I feel as though the whole graph thing was a lil over thinking it but I had my hair shaggy in high school, now just short.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by deadsmileyface
long hair don't care

come at me

girls tell me they like my hair all the time

I wash it regularly and it has sick volume&curls

Yeah, if anything my killer locks make the girls jealous, more volume and less split ends than theirs.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by guitarist5477
I feel as though the whole graph thing was a lil over thinking it but I had my hair shaggy in high school, now just short.

do you think i really have a graph
Quote by robertito696
Yeah, if anything my killer locks make the girls jealous, more volume and less split ends than theirs.

I've had multiple girls tell me they are jealous and would kill to have this level of sick volume&curls
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
I've had multiple girls tell me they are jealous and would kill to have this level of sick volume&curls

Alright, stop now. You're making me feel bad about my decision to cut my hair. I don't like feeling bad and you shouldn't feel good about making someone feel bad cuz that's wrong and you know it.

Edit- That's right, dead. Stay silent. You know what you've done.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Jul 1, 2014,
I used to look like Randal from clerks.

I'm planning to get my haircut Saturday. I might go full on hipster d bag and do that totally shaved sides thing that seems to be in.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by blake1221
short hair is better unless you're famous suck it nerds

disagre but i still respect you&and think you are a cool guy
banned
It all depends on the person

I look fucking stupid with short hair, like an awkwardly large baby and it makes me uncomfortable just looking at myself if my hair is short

long hair hides my odd, asymmetrical head shape so I keep that shit long son

and I wash it at least once a day everyday so I don't have a gross ass fedora club grease mop on my skull
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by blake1221
short hair is better unless you're famous suck it nerds

Yep

And I agree w Eastwinn too. But I'm not gonna try to get snazz to cut his hair.

But I will say that since I cut my hair 1) more attention from girls 2) feel like I look better so more confidence (also leads to 1) and 3) definitely gonna keep getting it cut.

Also goes with this: if you guys have bad eyesight like me and you still wear glasses, get contacts cause holy shit it's so much better in the same ways as short hair

Edit: okay wait long hair can look good but you have to take v good care of it and also dress very well (which you should do anyways) and it still probably can't be too long
Last edited by ManInTheBox14 at Jul 2, 2014,
I keep my hair medium/long and a lot of chicks say they like it. Maybe because it's curly/wavy and I actually wash it, the fact they bothered to compliment it must mean it's k though.

Plus my hair looks fkn ridiculous short, haven't had it properly short since I was in year 8.
West Ham United
I have long hair which I pretty much always wear in a ponytail. When it was about shoulder length (or a little shorter) I had wicked curls/wavy hair. Might get it cut to that length in the future.
I'm afraid I might look (more) ridiculous (than I do now) if I cut it really short though, because my hair is anorexically thin and can't be arsed to do anything I want it to.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I have long hair which I pretty much always wear in a ponytail. When it was about shoulder length (or a little shorter) I had wicked curls/wavy hair. Might get it cut to that length in the future.
I'm afraid I might look (more) ridiculous (than I do now) if I cut it really short though, because my hair is anorexically thin and can't be arsed to do anything I want it to.

trust me nothing is more ridiculous than a pony tail
Quote by ultimate-slash
I have long hair which I pretty much always wear in a ponytail.

i was sick in my mouth
Quote by blake1221
trust me nothing is more ridiculous than a pony tail

if you got hair let it flow I say
banned