Hi all,

I'm closing this thread now.

Many thanks to all those who helped, and good luck with the prize draw.

Everyone who emailed me with their entry to the prize draw will hear from me within a few weeks by email.

Best regards.
Last edited by jimi junior at Jul 8, 2014,
pay me first then i'll do it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
pay me first then i'll do it.

haha, I wish employment worked like that

In all seriousness, we could have paid everyone that completes the survey, but it would have to be only a couple of dollars each since there is a fixed budget. And who wants to give up 30 minutes of their time for a couple of dollars. By offering $80 dollar vouchers in a prize draw we hope more people might be tempted.

For clarity, there are 5 $80 vouchers, and we're looking for around 100 participants, so the odds are actually pretty good.

No pressure of course but it would be a great help if anyone is willing to participate.
30 minutes, jezus. I will help you, but you owe me your first born child.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
K, why not.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11
30 minutes, jezus. I will help you, but you owe me your first born child.

Ok, but I should warn you, it might be the spawn of the devil.

And yeah I know, 30 minutes is a drag, but I think it's a pretty interesting study (I'm a bit biased, of course), and I don't know about you, but I waste way more than 30 minutes a day on the internet!!

cheers
We have advertised this survey as taking approx. 30 mins. This is allow plenty to of time to allow for slower readers to get through all the instructions and ethical consent forms etc.

However, of the people that have completed the survey most people are doing it in 15 - 20 minutes, so not quite as bad

thanks again.
Quote by jimi junior
We have advertised this survey as taking approx. 30 mins. This is allow plenty to of time to allow for slower readers to get through all the instructions and ethical consent forms etc.

However, of the people that have completed the survey most people are doing it in 15 - 20 minutes, so not quite as bad

thanks again.

You promised me I would definitely get a voucher…

Instead I got entered into a prize draw?
Oh dude
Quote by jimi junior

thanks again.

Did I do something wrong, I did not get any sound questions?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Did I do something wrong, I did not get any sound questions?

nothing wrong,

as it explains in the instructions participnts are randomly assigned to either listening tests, visual tests or both.

Thanks for helping out
I would but
1. Don't have time
2. have no use for payment
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day