I bought a guitar and a case from Thomann in Germany and after trying the guitar I was not satisfied with overall quality, so as stated in Thomann´s website, I did everything they told me to proceed with the shipment to Thomann so I could get my money back, but Thomann screwed up and didn't give me the right paperwork and only the case arrived to germany. They don't solve the problem and don't give me my money back, I thought they were a reliable company ... I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism... I thought they respected their clients, and no solution on the horizon.
Thomann is a bad choice !

P.G
Portugal
That profile picture though
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Should've put the guitar in the case, bro.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
For some reason, I read this all in a German accent.

Are you German?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
Quote by shawnkenneth
For some reason, I read this all in a German accent.

Are you German?

Germany is known for its abundance of people named Pedro who say they're from Portugal.
Honestly I think Thomann is a great manufacturer. The quality and finish were superb and the overnight delivery was a prospect that other guitar companies could learn from. I did have a complaint about a small nick on the pick ups and when I called their support line a beautiful woman by the name of Irmgard rose to the occasion reassuring me that not only will this guitar be replaced, but I was also received a complimentary %70 off my next major purchase.

This is all a lie by the way. I dont know what a Thomann is and i'm pretty sure no one knows what you're talking about.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackintehbox
Germany is known for its abundance of people named Pedro who say they're from Portugal.

That's what got me extra suspicious. I mean, things can't be that obvious!
When someone writes "EddieVanHalen" as their username I'm pretty sure that most of the time, it's not really Evh. Don't you think so?
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by Nelshizzle
Honestly I think Thomann is a great manufacturer. The quality and finish were superb and the overnight delivery was a prospect that other guitar companies could learn from. I did have a complaint about a small nick on the pick ups and when I called their support line a beautiful woman by the name of Irmgard rose to the occasion reassuring me that not only will this guitar be replaced, but I was also received a complimentary %70 off my next major purchase.

This is all a lie by the way. I dont know what a Thomann is and i'm pretty sure no one knows what you're talking about.

It's a musical equipment website.
Quote by shawnkenneth
When someone writes "EddieVanHalen" as their username I'm pretty sure that most of the time, it's not really Evh. Don't you think so?

thats subjective
banned
Quote by shawnkenneth

You might be onto something. Mods, we need an IP search.
Quote by Malchius
It's a musical equipment website.

Is it Malchius?

Is it?

I guess it is then.

Case of the missing guitar is solved.

I am Portuguese and yes my name is Pedro, and the guitar isn´t a thomann it is an Ibanez hollow-body that I bought from Thomann ( the web store, which warehouse is located in Germany )
Quote by pedro.k.tmexc
I am Portuguese and yes my name is Pedro, and the guitar isn´t a thomann it is an Ibanez hollow-body that I bought from Thomann ( the web store, which warehouse is located in Germany )

yes
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by pedro.k.tmexc

I think you're lying. You're probably called Klaus. You may be some disgruntled former employee of this Thomann company.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

1. If the guitar didn't make it back to Germany then your postman must have nicked it, so you can hardly blame Thomann for that.

2. Posting here is hardly going to solve your problem
I have nothing important to say
I'm not sure I'll be buying guitars online anymore after this thread
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by The Judist
I'm not sure I'll be buying guitars online anymore after this thread

that is my point, be careful if you are going to buy guitars online
and avoid thomann.

and yes it is thomann´s fault they said so themselves
Quote by pedro.k.tmexc
that is my point, be careful if you are going to buy guitars online
and avoid thomann.

and yes it is thomann´s fault they said so themselves

With all due respect Klaus, you want to tell me that because you had a bad experience with online shopping that you want to spread the word that we shouldn't buy stuff online?

I'm sure you just mean to give advice and that's fine but if people took your advice it would be very sad indeed.

And the buyer should be very careful when ordering things online. You buy things at your own risk and you should've done research before buying from them.

It's like if you at out and got food poisoning once that you're telling us never to eat outside in that restaurant again.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Ok
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Ok

Okay
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
I'm still confused as to how the case showed up empty. If one has a guitar and a case, wouldn't it make sense to put the guitar in the case for the purpose of shipping? Isn't that sort of the reason for having a case in the first place, to or i text the guitar?
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
You usually ship guitars in cases to avoid having to pay double shipping costs, and to avoid any issues with the store.

But aside from that..... Okay.
Thomann absolutely rocks, I have ordered about 2k worth of stuff from there over the years and they never let me down.
Quote by pedro.k.tmexc

I fully agree with your appraisal of Thomann (I have used them for some guitar stuff)
and Woodbrass (their shop being next to the French National Higher School of Music
and the City of Music, their local staff is top class).

Kind regards
Well, the same thing happened to me. Thomann are great when you order stuff, quick and reliable shipements, as long as the item is in stock. If its not, then god knows how long you have to wait. And if you want your money back, well **** you. I know a few people, including me, that had this happen to them. Its kinda sad that i dont know any alternatives to thomann in europe.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.