Voters: 43.
a man with glasses? Would you?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'd rub his hamstring.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd rub his hamstring.

I had a feeling you were that guy. You and your homosex fashion.

i don't normally hit people unless we're playing and if we're playing then obviously glasses come off so i put no
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm a man with glass. Thick glasses. Ray Bans. Because they don't make anything else. I need them though. I'm nearsighted in one eye, far in the other. And I have visual snow. And I'm probably going to be legally blind when I'm old. But smoke weed everyday no cataracs n shit yeah. When I got these glasses the optometrist said I had like no sense of depth perception. I bet it's from video games. But now I suck at them cause of it shit dude.

Oh yeah. I'd not shag a man with glasses, but I'd bang a cute white asian with glasses yeah.
If he did something worth being punched for I don't think I would hesitate. I mean, I wear glasses and I know how inhumane it would be, but still.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I judge people based on how similar they are to me.
The greater the similarity, the more of a total ****ing **** they are.

Metal is like an apple. Everything is good except for the core
No but I'd flash my wang at him and laugh at him for not being able to tell that I am flashing my wang at him without his glasses.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Wormholes
I'm a man with glass. Thick glasses. Ray Bans. Because they don't make anything else. I need them though. I'm nearsighted in one eye, far in the other. And I have visual snow. And I'm probably going to be legally blind when I'm old. But smoke weed everyday no cataracs n shit yeah. When I got these glasses the optometrist said I had like no sense of depth perception. I bet it's from video games. But now I suck at them cause of it shit dude.

Oh yeah. I'd not shag a man with glasses, but I'd bang a cute white asian with glasses yeah.

That about sums it up for me
Quote by Joshua Garcia
No but I'd flash my wang at him and laugh at him for not being able to tell that I am flashing my wang at him without his glasses.

Not much to see with the glasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-bjID4psm0

Quote by Nelshizzle
Not much to see with the glasses.

I was gonna say something generic like "that's not what ur mum said last night" but then I remembered how great you are so I decided not to.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Depends.

However if he's wearing reading glasses or bifocals then I'm going medieval on that ****er no questions asked
yank his glasses off then hit him.

glasses are expensive, bones will heal for free and the scars he'll get from getting beat will make him look 400% more cool
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I wouldn't discriminate
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd rub his hamstring.

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Id kick him in the jmmie! Then in the face, and once again in the jimmie!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by theguitarist
yank his glasses off then hit him.

glasses are expensive, bones will heal for free and the scars he'll get from getting beat will make him look 400% more cool

youre a saint
banned
TS wears glasses due to a fear of being punched
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
If I'm at the point where I'm going to punch someone in the face I'm really not going to give a shit about them wearing glasses.
I only punch people in the genital region

speaking of glasses I need new ones cause these Ellen Degeneres glasses aren't doing it for me anymore plus I need bigger ones since I'm so goddamn blind
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie