It's a closed setup but is very power-heavy. We need exactly 13 people, but more would be acceptable (I'd just bad adding vanilla town pretty much).

There will not actually be Reaper of Souls spoilers but characters from it may be used.

1. Coagulation
2. Skullivan
3. Shotgunmerc
4. kush
5. Van
6. Tang
7. Nubclub
8. Alakaslam

Rules:
1. Name claiming is allowed.
2. Role claiming is allowed.
3. No editing of posts.
4. This is a PM game.

Other than that, pretty standard rules.

To join the game, go to OMGUS.net and make an account. Then type /in on the sign up thread. Note: No sign ups will be counted if they are in this thread but not in the thread on OMGUS.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Jul 3, 2014,
Someone Join. We Need Like 6 More.
Can I get the gravy pass? Sorry man I'd play but I'm still really busy, I don't wanna be modkilled again
^pm'd
do it
We Only Need Like 5 People So If You're Reading This But Never Played Before We Will Help You Out!

edit: Forgot this site can't use all caps.
NO YOU TOTALLY CAN YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. BTW I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU. AS I RECALL YOU WERE ALRIGHT. IT'S PROBABLY JUST ME NOT NOTICING BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
NO YOU TOTALLY CAN YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. BTW I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU. AS I RECALL YOU WERE ALRIGHT. IT'S PROBABLY JUST ME NOT NOTICING BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER.

IT'S CUZ HE HASNT
OH OK GOOD. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT'VE JUST BEEN ME FOR A SECOND. LAST I REMEMBER HE WAS BANNED OR SOMETHING.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
OH OK GOOD. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT'VE JUST BEEN ME FOR A SECOND. LAST I REMEMBER HE WAS BANNED OR SOMETHING.

HOLY SHIT I THINK HE WAS
OH COOL WELCOME BACK TS. BTW I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY YOUR GAME. I'M JUST HERE TO SPAM AND HAVE A LOVELY CONVERSATION WITH WWF.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
OH COOL WELCOME BACK TS. BTW I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY YOUR GAME. I'M JUST HERE TO SPAM AND HAVE A LOVELY CONVERSATION WITH WWF.

Don't be a pussy Josh, come play
Quote by Joshua Garcia

LOVELY IT WAS
Yeah I was banned like...a year ago. BUT WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS KNOW WHO I AM. MAN I FEEL SPECIAL.