I write electronic music, and I'd like to sample a guitar for this track:

https://soundcloud.com/cause_in_effect/vsp-extrospection-june-2014

I don't have the ability to record an electric guitar on my own, so I was hoping somebody here could. I'll credit you under whatever moniker you want, and link to your facebook/UG profile/Soundcloud/whatever you have. The riffs I'd like recorded are the intro/verse riff, which is this:

|--------|--------|--------|--------| 
|--------|----8---|----5---|----1---| 
|----9---|--9-----|--5-----|--2-----| 
|--9-----|7-------|5-------|3-------| 
|7-------|0-------|3-------|0-------| 
|0-------|--------|--------|--------|

If you could just record 4 repeats of this riff, that'd be enough for me to sample for the whole song, as that's the longest it's used in any situation.

The other part I need recorded is a chorus part. The progression of the chorus is this:

|7-------|4-------|4-------|--------|
|5-------|2-------|--------|--------|
|3-------|0-------|5-------|--------|
|--------|--------|3-------|--------|

You can feel free to play this part however you want; just strum the chords, plays some arpeggios, finger-pick, write your own part following the progression, whatever. If you have multiple ideas, or multiple users submit recordings, I could probably make use of a few. For this part, I need 6 repeats of whatever you submit.

The track is at 110 BPM. There's no need to use effects for this, I'd rather be able to take care of the effects myself. I just need a nice, bassy clean electric guitar tone. I've enabled the track on Soundcloud for download, so you can use that to record if needed. Thanks in advance to anybody who submits a recording.
Quote by herby190

|--------|----8---|----5---|----1---|
|----9---|--9-----|--5-----|--2-----|
|--9-----|7-------|5-------|3-------|
|7-------|0-------|3-------|0-------|
|0-------|--------|--------|--------|

|7-------|4-------|4-------|--------|
|5-------|2-------|--------|--------|
|3-------|0-------|5-------|--------|
|--------|--------|3-------|--------|

Note durations for the first riff?
Quote by mickel_w
Note durations for the first riff?
It's just quarter note, quarter note, half note. Unless you mean how long to hold the chord, in which case I think it sounds best if the full arpeggio is held until the end of the measure.
Quote by scully129
Hi, how do want us to submit to you?
PM me a download link, or attach it in a post, whichever's easier.