This guitar (bass?) is awesome! A friend of mine used to be endorsed by Jackson, and since that band broke up it was just sitting at his house...so I offered to scoop it of him and....now its mine

Anyways, it's built immaculately, just like something you would expect from the guys at Jackson. The flame maple top is unreal, and the birdseye is gorgeous as well.

The 30" scale length takes some getting used to but the clarity is unbeatable. I can clearly make out chords even tuned down a full octave from standard E.

FRONT FACE by GASman, on Flickr

HEADSTOCK by GASman, on Flickr

INLAY by GASman, on Flickr
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
A baritone V. Thats not something I see every day. That category is usually populated by yet-another-Ibanez-lookalike-superstrats.

BTW, that neck looks fricking amazing! Happy NGD!

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
I want this.

Is that your name on the truss rod cover?
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Wow, really cool Jackson. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Wow that's nuts Another killer score

Quote by lemurflames

Is that your name on the truss rod cover?

I'm guessing his friend didn't get his name on the TR cover
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I'm guessing his friend didn't get his name on the TR cover

I was too distracted by the pictures to read.

Just don't Google the name. There's a disturbing criminal that shares it.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by Stealthtastic

The 30" scale length takes some getting used to but the clarity is unbeatable. I can clearly make out chords even tuned down a full octave from standard E.

Sounds about right. Schecter makes a super baritone version of the Hellraiser, with a 30" scale, that comes from the factory tuned a full octave down.

That guitar is a beast and a half. Congrats.
Quote by lemurflames

Talkin bout the baby rapist? Yeah...
Ho. Ly. Shit.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by lemurflames

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great woods used on that puppy.
Is it neck heavy?

I've been seeing a LOT of 30" scale guitars of late; Rondo's even showing 30" scale guitars at $400 and under (Agile Argus, ST-30, Harm 1, Douglas Corvis 630), with the Corvis down around $200. Gretsch, Danelectro, Schecter, Hagstrom, Burns, DeArmond, OLP, MusicMan, and lots more.
I dont know what id use one for but i really want one!
It looks so so nice
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I can’t think of a single snarky response because THAT GUITAR IS AWESOME. Buy yourself four SVTs with matching cabs and a few crazy fuzz pedals and start a doom band.