Hello and welcome!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
Welcome.

Be sure to read the rules on the stickies at the top of the subforums before posting!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Welcome.

Be sure to read the rules on the stickies at the top of the subforums before posting!

Why? It's obvious that none of the rules are enforced. My suggestion would be for him to find another forum as I am.
Quote by NormH3
Why? It's obvious that none of the rules are enforced. My suggestion would be for him to find another forum as I am.

The rules are enforced, but there's also some tolerance.

And if you're so displeased with UG and are looking for another forum, what are you doing still posting here?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
The rules are enforced, but there's also some tolerance.

And if you're so displeased with UG and are looking for another forum, what are you doing still posting here?

First of all, the rules are not enforced and please don't insult my intelligence and tell me otherwise. I thought this would be a great place to learn about guitar, but after a few weeks it's more like a elementary school playground.
Quote by NormH3
First of all, the rules are not enforced and please don't insult my intelligence and tell me otherwise. I thought this would be a great place to learn about guitar, but after a few weeks it's more like a elementary school playground.

It's a great place to learn about guitar, you just have to use the specific subforums.
If you're looking for serious advice on The Pit, for example, you're looking in the wrong place. It's a matter of knowing how UG works.
I've been a member for many years now, and overall this is a great community.

Also, I stress once more: the rules are enforced.

And again I ask, if you're so displeased with UG and are looking for another forum, what are you doing still posting here?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 3, 2014,
I'll be leaving shortly. if you are a moderator and can delete my account, I would appreciate it.
Wow, way to hijack a thread and give a good impression to a new user, Norm. #dickmovedude
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
Welcome, rayvins21! Hope you have a good time here at the UG Community. Forget about NormH3, he's apparently in a bad mood. Don't worry; not everybody is like that, and this is definitely not an "elementary playground". You can learn a whole lot about guitars, amps, effects, and a lot more. I've actually learned more here than any where else on the net.
Thanks for joining.I am also a new member in this site.
Adipose stem cell therapy
The Ortho Regenerative Institute is a pain clinic in Orange County, California, dedicated to providing patients with complete care for all types of orthopedic injuries and disorders.