Well, I've been very creative and making tons of demos lately.
This is one of them that my people, friends, etc. had liked quite a lot.

https://soundcloud.com/franciscofuenzalida/hard-rock-demo

The mix is not even close of being finished, but it has a very strong and hard riff i think many will love. Of course i have to programs those frikking drums too...

I would love to hear your critics and would be totally doing C4C to anyone commenting here, i normally don't upload my songs, but i felt i could need help on how to continue the damn song. (after 3:25 i could start all over and repeat, but i think i could do something else...)

thank you very much
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
I liked it, though after listening for a while it gets repetitive. Maybe add another guitar track, or throw a little change into the riff?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
It's got a real Foo Fighters type vibe, but more raw and energetic. It still sounds a little rough, but it has real potential
Quote by Domguy99
I liked it, though after listening for a while it gets repetitive. Maybe add another guitar track, or throw a little change into the riff?

I'm at the office right now, but changing the riff going up or down in the scale on the second verse could sound very very cool (at least the way i'm imaging on my head) also i could do some harmony with the "rythm at that part" (left guitar)

Thank you very much, it got my head to burst some creativity on it.

Repetitive for sure, specially that you don't understand what i sing and i've looped 4 drum parts over all the song

It's got a real Foo Fighters type vibe, but more raw and energetic. It still sounds a little rough, but it has real potential

I've loved last foofighter record, (not much fan of their previous work). Thanks for your input.
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.