Hey guys.
I think I've ran into a big problem into my musical journey.
I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now, and have been self taught for the most part.
The first few years of me playing guitar started off great. I ended up learning a lot of theory and developed "good enough" technique. However, the last two years have been a real bummer for me.
My passion for guitar playing has been at an all time low as of right now. Compared to when I started out, I used to play guitar every day, now I play it once a week if I'm lucky.
Listening to music has become a chore too, and I haven't learned much in the past couple of years, and lately I've been kinda brain dead when it comes to ideas.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can relieve this problem? Keep in mind, I don't have a tutor to tell me what to do...

Anyway, thanks.
What helps me is sometimes to just listen to new music. Find a genre you don't normally listen to, and see where that goes. Keep in mind I've only been playing for a year, so if there's someone more experienced that can back me up, that'd be great.

You could try jamming with someone. I always come up with something when I'm with someone else (doesn't matter what instrument they play).
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
Move away from thinking musically, and try to get conceptual ideas from the world around you. Then when you have a solid concept, create music around it.
The key is to know what you want to write before you write it. Because composing music is ultimately making a thousands of decisions. If you know the path, you can make those decisions much quicker. If you don't know it then you have an unlimited amount of decisions infront of you to make.
Pretty sure it happens with most musicians,I'm sure even the pros take a well earned break from there instruments when needed,I wouldn't worry to much,I only play when I feel like it
Join a band - give yourelf an actual reason to play guitar.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Step 1: Go to your local pawn shop and buy all the guitar hero games and peripherals you can find.
Step 2: Play every single day and get really insainly stupid good at it.
Step 3: Challenge all your friends to it and be a complete knob about beating them.
Step 4: Realize that the entire last year of your life has been a waste of time playing plastic instruments.
Step 5: Sell all that junk.
Step 6: Pick up your old friend the guitar and notice how fast and strong your fingers now are.
Step 7: Fall in love with the guitar again.

Just my advice from personal experience

Or just skip all that, remember how frikken cool the guitar is and just play for fun. Don't make it work and feel like you have to do certain things. Just do what you want and enjoy it.