Alright, so, I recently took a look at the pickup installing job guitar center did on my Ibanez RG2EX1 2 years ago (yes, I know, why didn't I look sooner?) I had been experiencing problems with the switch they installed (it also turns out they lied about which switch they gave me) and then I was looking at the output jack and the wires just sorta snapped. So I decided to re-wire everything to make it totally solderless with EMG's 3 way strat style switch. I followed the diagram completely, and checked it many times and the only sound I get when I plug it into my amp is crackling sounds when I Jiggle the cable at the output jack. I'm sure that the cable is fine, or at least it was when I last used it. Here is the diagram I followed....

If anyone could help, I would be eternally grateful.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
It would be helpful to see some pics of your actual wiring. When you say convert to solderless, how was it before and what did you change?

If you want to just try something, I once had an emg problem with no output. I checked, rechecked wiring, etc....I even swapped in an emg from another guitar to which I did get an output so I figured I had a bad set of pickups. I sent them to emg and they tested out fine. When I got them back, same issue. I swapped out the output jack and bingo everything worked. I still don't really understand what the problem was as the other emg pickup had output on the old jack.
Before it was wired with a normal 3 way switch with the connections soldered to the switch and then going to the pickup bus as shown in any normal EMG diagram. I took out that switch and the pickup bus and added the solderless switch and a new stereo output jack and connected it according to the diagram i posted above.

Also, I do not have a camera to post pics.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Well, I found out the problem. One of the Wires from the output jack was torn. So I've decided to just solder wires from the output jack to the tone pot, but now I'm not exactly sure where to solder on the tone pot. I am assuming the white goes to the I/O part and the ground goes to the GND part. ???