I've just moved house and I've got a pretty nice attic space as my room. My only worry is, it's rather hot up here, I keep the window slightly open at all times. I'm just worried keeping my guitars up here is going to damage or warp them.

I wouldn't say it's humid, just warm, baring in mind it's the middle of Summer. Is this a bad idea?

Josh
I'm a complete noob myself, but my teacher can always tell when I've had my acoustic in the car. He says the humidity de tunes them or something along those lines. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can help you, I've only been on here about a week and there's already been a few people that have given me awesome advice.
How warm? Stick a thermometer in there and find out. A guitar should be fine up to 100F if not in full sun, but 130F might be cooking the axe.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
It depends, do you live in a dry climate? Heat can really throw your guitar out. Personally, I would keep my guitars in a cooler environment.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3