I have an electric, yet I don't have an amp LOL and a noob to amps. I'm just using a cheap alternative that is iRig on my iphone T^T. When I use it sometimes I have to change the effects using my hand, which it stops me from playing than continuing without interruption. Now, I'm planning on saving to buy a good amp.

Hopefully, it has something like:

-Headphone jack, so I can play without interrupting our neighbours. I live in a condo and I don't want someone knocking on my door because of it.
-I can record songs.
-A built in looper maybe, it'll be good if it has one.
-I can use my mp3/phone by plugging it in without using any other sources like speakers and it just goes through with the amp instead.
-I can also use my bass too xD, so I don't have to spend more money just to buy a separate bass amp.
-High Quality sound of course!
-Is there a noise gate too? Not sure on this one.
-The price doesn't reach 1 grand and maybe lower than 700 bucks or 600 or even lower.
Good for jamming if ever I find bandmates xD?
-And I can use gazillion of effects xD to add the pure awesomeness to my gita playing that's just so exaggerating LOL.
-Yeah, and also best for covering songs.

You can also recommend some good amps that I haven't listed anything like I don't know like overdrive? I know most of amps have OD built in, so recommend me the ones that you know, thank you!
Last edited by dying1nsyd21 at Jul 4, 2014,
You can get a flat out professional amp with 700$, just saying. Based on your preferences though, something like a Peavey Vypyr VIP could fit you, at least it fits both guitar and bass, and it has a lot of features with good quality.
The amp you are describing does not exist. Sounds to me like you want a Pod HD500

Amps do not have built in loopers

A POD HD is not an amp, rather a floor unit that looks like a multifx but has amp simulators on it. Has a headphone jack allowing you to play silently and has "a gazzilion of effects" on it. I THINK it has a looper on it
You've pretty much described most modelling amps. my personal favorite are Roland's cubes

the 80GX would probably fulfill your volume requirements and not break your back/consume your entire living quarters. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/roland-cube-80gx-80w-1x12-guitar-combo-amp#productDetail

you could also look at peavey's vypyr series, yamaha's THR amps or even line 6's spider amps

-headphones are pretty standard on most solid state amps including that one
-you can run it into a computer/mic it into one that records songs,amps don't have copious amounts of digital storage to record on.
-i don't believe the roland has a loop function, but I believe the peavey vypyr amplifiers do and are definitely worth looking at instead if this is really important to you
-aux in is very common on solid state amps
-basses tend to blow out speakers on most guitar amps so it's not recommended that you plug your bass into any guitar amp, however at low volumes you tend to not damage anything
-modelling amps tend to sacrifice sound quality for versatility and features compared to higher quality tube amplifiers, that being said they're generally very listenable.
-particular amp is $400, you can go all out and buy a huge stack or a much more expensive tube amplifier but you seem to want something that you can experiment with more than dumping your money into an amp that doesn't have all the bells and whistles. 80watts through a 12 inch speaker is surprisingly loud and will serve you well, i highly recommend not going with any more than 2 12s.
-effects is the name of the game for modelling amps
-modelling amps tend to have presets/modes that imitate popular guitarist's amplifiers, ie the cube's "brit combo" setting imitates old marshall amps used by jimmy page, tony iommi etc.
Last edited by kurtebirdi at Jul 4, 2014,
I wouldn't recommend the Line 6 Spiders, but the Line 6 HD500 is a great option. Fender mustang is another popular modelling amp.
Quote by kurtebirdi
You've pretty much described most modelling amps. my personal favorite are Roland's cubes

the 80GX would probably fulfill your volume requirements and not break your back/consume your entire living quarters. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/roland-cube-80gx-80w-1x12-guitar-combo-amp#productDetail

you could also look at peavey's vypyr series, yamaha's THR amps or even line 6's spider amps

-headphones are pretty standard on most solid state amps including that one
-you can run it into a computer/mic it into one that records songs,amps don't have copious amounts of digital storage to record on.
-i don't believe the roland has a loop function, but I believe the peavey vypyr amplifiers do and are definitely worth looking at instead if this is really important to you
-aux in is very common on solid state amps
-basses tend to blow out speakers on most guitar amps so it's not recommended that you plug your bass into any guitar amp, however at low volumes you tend to not damage anything
-modelling amps tend to sacrifice sound quality for versatility and features compared to higher quality tube amplifiers, that being said they're generally very listenable.
-particular amp is $400, you can go all out and buy a huge stack or a much more expensive tube amplifier but you seem to want something that you can experiment with more than dumping your money into an amp that doesn't have all the bells and whistles. 80watts through a 12 inch speaker is surprisingly loud and will serve you well, i highly recommend not going with any more than 2 12s.
-effects is the name of the game for modelling amps
-modelling amps tend to have presets/modes that imitate popular guitarist's amplifiers, ie the cube's "brit combo" setting imitates old marshall amps used by jimmy page, tony iommi etc.

THIS

My first amp was a micro cube GX. Its tiny but a beast with some pretty decent tones. You can spend hours every night watching guitar lessons videos with headphones on, all you need is a male to male ended lead (the same size jack as the input to a phone and run your phone thought the amp. You can also use said cord to plug directly into the mic input on a pc. Its a great practise amp with a price tag that's not bad for the value, at least where I live.
Stay away from the Line6 Spider, they are flat-out bad when compared to the Peavey Vypyr, Fender Mustang, Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube.
Any one of those 4 would suit your needs.
Just make sure you get a model with a 12-inch speaker, that makes a lot of difference for the better.

An even better choice would be a Peavey Vypyr Tube 60, if you can find one used.

Another alternative, as mentioned, is getting a Line6 POD HD500 and a powered speaker.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Vypyr VIP is probably the closest you're going to find. I still don't think it matches EVERYTHING you want, but nothing does. The Vypyr VIP does quite a lot of it though, most notably can handle a bass.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I got the Peavey Vypyr 15W, pretty cheap like £70 or something new.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
As others said, you pretty much described a modeling amp.
An alternative to that, look for a clean solid-state amp or speaker amp, and get something like a pod hd500, digitech RP1000, etc.